The online racing simulator
WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
LOL ! Did Chudy2O01 made hack that LFSW allows ?
That not Chudy's account, he uses Chudy2001, not Chudy2O01.
Looks like yes, or maybe it is only LFSW today Fail, because they had some problems with LFSW server

But I have a Online replay where is Chudy kicked from AA server for reached maximum speed allowed in Airio tracker
Attached files
chudy cheat.mpr - 309.2 KB - 216 views
Anyway, it is stopped on this - Chudy2O01's hotlap has not yet been converted into RAF format. And its now "WR" :tempted:
#108 - AMB
Battle of hax0rz.
anyone checked that WR replays ? "Synchronisation failed"
#110 - AMB
Quote from skswat :anyone checked that WR replays ? "Synchronisation failed"

You don't actually think those times are real do you?
Quote from AMB :You don't actually think those times are real do you?

Hehe, really not But why then LFSW valid the replay when it loosing synchro with normal LFS ?
It is very sad that LFSW accepted the hacked demo WRs as valid ones. I hope Victor will stay up all night making sure this cannot happen ever again. Or am I naive?
#113 - AMB
Quote from skswat :Hehe, really not But why then LFSW valid the replay when it loosing synchro with normal LFS ?

LFSW had downtime I think, so maybe that is to do with it.

Quote from EQ Worry :It is very sad that LFSW accepted the hacked demo WRs as valid ones. I hope Victor will stay up all night making sure this cannot happen ever again. Or am I naive?

I'm sure it will be fixed, if not now, then when the next public patch comes out.
Another FBM WR by Vtecy0 0:59.950 :doh: This looks very bad for LFSWorld at this time.... If it will continue in this tempo, it will a big chaos soon.
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :Hmm, lol... Im really famous
Oh well. I just wanted to try what it is.
And, if must ban me? OK...
I admit a mistake. Yes i testing a Cheat engine program...
But not because I got the best time.
Only for Funny...

Sry my english, im from CZE.
And on track KY1 UFR, XFR is my normal times.... I get only one new PB with the Hack, with XFG on BL1.. its my wrong...
I use this program first today..

And, im not first who use any cheat, But you Irish Man could not do it to pass through the heart.
If you had the chance to try a hack, I would've tested it.

Ok, you can report me for my personal semaphore "hack" i programmed him for best start in race. This program monitors traffic lights and at the moment when the light is green, so let the clutch. Or you can report me for others programs... As Crazy horn music, Speed voice informer etc...
But this hacks is for comfortable playing.

Man... seriously... WTF?

Quote from skswat :Another FBM WR by Vtecy0 0:59.950 :doh: This looks very bad for LFSWorld at this time.... If it will continue in this tempo, it will a big chaos soon.

Yeah, I hope too that these stops soon
#116 - AMB
Quote from skswat :Another FBM WR by Vtecy0 0:59.950 :doh: This looks very bad for LFSWorld at this time.... If it will continue in this tempo, it will a big chaos soon.

Epic name is epic.
Anyone wishing to know how to protect Airio server statistics from hackers, or at least try to, should check this post. (Sorry for this a bit off-topic notice.)
Real one is Chudy_2001 and this one is Chudy2001
#119 - AMB
Quote from Amynue :Real one is Chudy_2001 and this one is Chudy2001

Those are the same, you mean fake is Chudy_2O01
They aren't the same. The real one is Chudy_2001 with "_" character. The fake ones are Chudy2001, Chudy_2O01, etc.
They thinks that if their name looks like a Chudy then they can use cheats or something ? EPIC

You can cheating with different name too (just kidding)
It´s incredible. Do they "have fun" doing these stupid things?
There should be admins, but ... they aren't there
I think it's just cause the hotlaps are not converting into raf format at the moment. When that will happen, the shit laps will dissapear i think!
Cool, the hacked demo BL1 times are now removed from LFSW, BIG thanks to whoever did that. Lets hope at least WR data will stay reliable now.
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]

WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG