The online racing simulator
Quote from ACCAkut :But then we need a Dutch/Danish bloke to host this, can't be arsed to drive up to Wales

Like we did

Just catch a plane, on these relatively short distances it's still cheap.

We paid 125 Euro for the flight tickets, already a bit expensive compared to the other options (Ryanair) but we booked late and had relaxed flight times (no early morning crap). It's once a year, I couldn't care that much.
"im on a mother f**kin' boat"

and;

"and i.... jizzed..... in ....my pants"

funny as foook
LOL i had forgotten all about that :huepfenic.

Made EVEN funnier when clubland TV went wrong and jizzed in my pants ended up being played at least twice back to back!
No, that was BreadC
Wow, looks like you had really good fun. I have to save money and fly in next year.
Just watched the video, looked even more awesome than i thought, even more gutted i couldn't make it there :weeping:
Enjoyed every second of the video's! Thank you guys!
Quote from danthebangerboy :LOL i had forgotten all about that :huepfenic.

Made EVEN funnier when clubland TV went wrong and jizzed in my pants ended up being played at least twice back to back!

just shown the mrs the videos
i wonder if mike has showed his mrs the "jizz in my pants" video xD
Okay, back from hospital. Luckily my shoulder didn't need any huge fix, they just gave me some sedative stuff, cut a 3mm hole in me and hammered the little titanium thing back into me bone. So now the only worry that's still left from the meet is a strange kind of tiredness

So once again (and this time with a keyboard layout I actually happen to know pretty well) thanks all of you guys! Jason for letting a germ stay, eat and drink at his villa, Bex for acommodation and the drive, Thuur-olae for just being brilliant all the time, Dan for not looking backwards and being a great team mate, Passo and the photographers, Adam, Franky, BEEEEN, oh, I could really list all of you for having been special and great lads!

It's off to work for me again tomorrow, but should you ever feel the need to visit western bavaria, you'll be more than welcome to stay at my place, honestly!

greetz

der butz
Thanks Buttz, I can assure you that everyone enjoyed you aswell. The only thing I did not enjoy were your drinking game, which I lost horrible

So, next kart meeting at your house yes?
yea that shot was erm, not very nice to say the least :P burnt my throat a bit had to down some beer right after to not completly set me on fire lol
Well, we could have played on, the secret to success wolud have been to ask someone else to get off the glass for you :-) By that way I got 3 schnaps AND 3 beers for free in some discos around :-)

I'd sooooooo love to gather all the people from the meet around here, but it'll be much harder in a 3 room flat and quite expensive accomodation around...
3 or 4 of you, no problem at all. 6 or 7 will become slightly stuffed. 40????????? so sorry! We've got a quite nice indoor kart track nearby, 2 small and a big airport, but it'll just be too expensive for most of the people to sleep here.

greetz

der butz

PS: It just can't be real that a german who had 3 beers during the last 7 months gets on better than some well-trained guys! XD
I have an excuse, as I told about that imbreed norwegian thingy I tried to explain you Buttz

Well, what about making a LFS camp festival hen? 2 days in tents, karting and alco-lol, probally will not be that expensive?

Either way, kart meeting - tell me when and I'll be there.

Also BreadC, you one messed up funny person, loved your tent btw
Haha, those video's had me rofl. Looks like you all had loads of fun!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Finally got round to uploading photo's onto my Flickr account, these can be viewed either by

1) Pics can be viewed directly here,
2) Through my Flickr main page which can be seen in my sig
3) Or through the LFS group page here which also has some pics from last years.

Some cracking photos there Mackie - thanks I don't know whose the reflective visor was but it makes for some stunning reflections of the track.
That was Peter... Wants to show off.. Just let him, he's OK
Guilty
Any chance we could have a look at your photos sometime cargame? You seemed to be taking oodles!
Partly on Facebook for a few days already but I'll zip the rest tomorrow... I think

What about the other person who was taking shots with a Sony camera btw? Who was that? (I am bad with faces and names)
Remember guys that franky's server thing is still there. It makes uploading a lot easier
Hey guys just wanted to say, I had a fantastic weekend, great meeting alot of people and karting was great. Jason, youre awsome. No one could have made an event like this. Well done!

Ill be in for next year

Thanks Franky :P
You beast, haha!

Wish I'd used more time to get known to you Arox, but I were just too busy trying to beat up Bob and survive Buttz drinking games

I safely can say I'd join for 2011 event!
Quote from The Very End :I were just too busy trying to beat up Bob

Trying being the operative word. I got the ball!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG