The online racing simulator
Problems with Webcam drivers
(8 posts, started )
First off, yes there is a CD with it, second problem - I don't have a CD driver / thing in my PC atm, due to ...various circumstances..

Either way, zombee webcam c1300, I canot manage to find drivers for it. It's a webcam that changes colors each time something gets close to it, and seems like a o.k one. Onle ptoblem - canot find the drivers.

Are there some people that are good to google and help me out? All I find is retarded pages trying to let me download nice little .exe files from them.

Thanks in advantage
can you put the cd on usb key?
Sorry, I don't understand.
It fits in the USB port, and I got a CD where it stands
"Zombee Webcam C1300" in front, and on back of the CD following number stands:
A-ZOM-090914-250

And CD on USB key.. you mean by taking th stuff on the CD it over on a USB stick? Problem is that my computer don't have a CD reader
Quote from The Very End :And CD on USB key.. you mean by taking th stuff on the CD it over on a USB stick? Problem is that my computer don't have a CD reader

yes.

i'm sure you know someone with a computer...
No, only way would be to offer sex to the neightbour and borrow their computer I guess (?)
Quote from The Very End :No, only way would be to offer sex to the neightbour and borrow their computer I guess (?)

Well, what are you waiting for?
They were not home... Darn, why is it not possible to find drivers for this cam on google? There is no damn homepage for a company named "Zombee" either... Argh..
Lol!

Well it turns out it worked without drivers. Problem solved

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG