The online racing simulator
White Helmet next year then and no talking what so ever haha!
Quote from franky500 :I cant remember who it was he was running over but i remember them being "dis-pleased" about it.

Arox got black flagged the very next lap, but it was not for that, it was just because his helmet strap was loose lol.

Hehe, well, everyone whent apeshit each time something unfair happend, but then the "unfair" is defined by the one beeing hurt / who lost something in the incident(s). I don't think there are any hard feelings. As me and some of the swedish guys said to eachothers - when we get back we'll get so drunk we don't even care, and trust me - that did happend. Speaking on a more normal language I think everyone agrees on that what's happens on track stays on track.

Quote from danthebangerboy :I totally agree, despite the questionable stuff he has posted, and the silly things he has written in the past, he really isnt the same in real life as he could come across by his posting style and content on here, i found him to be a genuinly pleasant lad who knows whats what and had his head screwed on right with a good senisble and logical attitude considering his young age.

Proves that every man getting behind a computer can be an ****.
I am sure that when Arox is back he'll be a good lad. I did not speak much with him, but I am just left with good opinions about him after the meeting.
Quote from franky500 :hot lap: 28 seconds, Yellow flag lap: Just under 29 seconds!

although this was later in the 2nd session i was doing this timing and it seems there was a trend going on with almost everybody.

I slowed up more than most under yellow. I followed drivers who stayed flat out. I didn't. I eased off, and I always past the incident slowly (and on full throttle to be fast after it).

Going by laps complete in race 1 28 seconds doesn't sound like a great lap, but then again most of race 2 I was swapping karts and constantly had cold tyres. I recall 1 yellow where Marshall 1 stopped waving the flag and ever me through, but Marshall 2 was putting his flag away as I got to him. No idea if that's the same lap - or if you timed me when I had the kart limited to half throttle.

I wasn't aware anyone had complaints over my driving or conduct under yellow. Seems there is some frustration in this threa though.

Please if there is any incident talk to me about it - preferably soon after it next time. I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong or made an error.

From this weekend just gone I don't recall any such incidents.
Becky, I think I remember the situation they are refering to.
What's happend was that you passed this guy before a yellow flag post. But it were in between the yellow flag zones. If that should be counted as passing under yellow I don't know. The first flag were on the long straight, then the other were in the tight turn, some people might misunderstood and beliving they were in the zone from tight turn - start/finish since those patchs are side by side.

I don't know, might be a other situation, but that's the only one that seems making sence. But since the marshals didn't manage to wave properly / giving clear signals I don't think you can be blamed for this.

Edit: Sorry for posting this much in this topic, it's just one of the topics that's actually is a good conversation and that brings forth many opinions

Edit: A pint for you Jason next time. Sorry for the pool thingy, please let me know if there will be need for some repair on it, I'll cover those
I remember in the enduro race, I had 3 cars ahead by a little distance under yellows. I watched the track ahead, saw the yellows go, and passed all 3.

A totally legitimate move, but the look on their races was priceless

Also @ TVE - no price whatsover for repairs to my house as I do all the work myself, and tbh, a little filling and painting is to be expected. If it makes you feel better, you can buy me a pint next time :P

BUT.... If you guys had ripped my pool table, that would be a different story
The fastest lap i timed in the 2nd race was actually 27.53 by Arox, Bob was doing consistant 28.4 - 28.6's and Brood was doing not quite as consistant 27.9's - 28.5's

Whereas i was doing 30.5's on my good laps!

I know your kart was doing an occasional high 27's but mostly 28.2 - 28.4's when you were in it, i remember timing dan doing a few 28.9's

So the 28 - 29 second mark was the pace.

Quote from jasonmatthews :

Also @ TVE - no price whatsover for repairs to my house as I do all the work myself, and tbh, a little filling and painting is to be expected. If it makes you feel better, you can buy me a pint next time :P

BUT.... If you guys had ripped my pool table, that would be a different story

If it helps theres a Haagen-Dasz ice cream in your freezer
I'm not interested in lap time, especially whilst driing a buggered kart.

Was there an issue with my driving?
Not that I am aware of.
tongey timed a few of my laps,

i was doing mainly 28.8 - 30 sec also
not that i know of becky... who said otherwise?
Quote from franky500 :not that i know of becky... who said otherwise?

Sorry I just felt a bit on the backfoot by reading too much into yours and cargames earlier post.

I appologise if I've cone over as abrupt.
Stormcloud pulled off a few 27's but it was mainly 28-30 the norm
Quote from Becky Rose :Sorry I just felt a bit on the backfoot by reading too much into yours and cargames earlier post.

I appologise if I've cone over as abrupt.

You know when your driving ok when you don't come home with a buckled wheel
Quote from Becky Rose :

Was there an issue with my driving?

You got passed by me...even with a dodgy kart that should be a concern
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :You got passed by me...even with a dodgy kart that should be a concern

Haha. I think I drove better in the morning when I was still a bit drunk. For sure race 2 was not my best performance *hangs head in shame*

But fair play to you.
Vid uploading. Should be an hour now.

Quick preview:
Attached images
previewii.JPG
previewi.JPG
previewiii.JPG
previewiiii.JPG
Hah can't wait to see this Passo.

Last 2 screen caps look great hehe, maybe since the last one is my crash with Tongey and then racing Breadc.
Audio disabled. Gotta wait til tomorrow.
Quote from boothy :You tube :| Just link us!!11!1!!

I refuse to let you watch a video which is carried by the sweet music which I have added. I'm uploading to somewhere else.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I refuse to let you watch a video which is carried by the sweet music which I have added. I'm uploading to somewhere else.

Franky's FTP? Then we'd actually get the copy you encoded and not a re-encoded copy from a video site!
hehe loving picture 4.. im sure i caused that by slowing to let everyone pass!

Quote from felplacerad :Franky's FTP? Then we'd actually get the copy you encoded and not a re-encoded copy from a video site!

Less annoying ads of other video's aswell.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Also @ TVE - no price whatsover for repairs to my house as I do all the work myself, and tbh, a little filling and painting is to be expected. If it makes you feel better, you can buy me a pint next time :P

I totally scraped my knees and lower legs while beeing dragged through that hatch, so i would recommend You to get some lists on the other side until next year so it won't hurt so much when i'm getting the same treatment

as for the pints - anytime, anywhere i would buy You the whole pub

LFS UK Kart Meet 2010 - post event discussion
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG