The online racing simulator
Pic doesn't load for me.
Now it does.

Maybe it wasn't fully uploaded when I posted.

And it looks like TVE won something. :wow:
Quote from cargame.nl :snip

Someone HAS to put names on the faces, can't recognise so much of them sadly Great pic anyway, hope it was fun
Quote from zeugnimod :Is it only me or does Boothy look like Vettel with darker hair?

I said that yesterday :P
And then Wilko took it further, saying Boothy was Seb Vettel's and Andy Murray's secret love child
Karting Results:

1 hour race
Team 3 The Very End becky rose danthebangerboy derbutz - 113 laps
Team 9 breadc Tongey [SR] Paul Daniel Matthews - 111 laps
Team 8 johnhilton cargame.nl mackash Andrew Lovett - 111 laps
Team 10 boothy 1993weeman jasonl220 Rudolfa - 110 laps
Team 2 ferret KayJay jasonmatthews - 110 laps
Team 7 Nicka pswillies nigelpm dollarek - 110 laps
Team 1 Holtti.Jr Andreas B felplacerad - 109 laps
Team 4 peterules [SR] Keith Stormcloud - 108 laps
Team 6 franky500 bobsmith arox123 brood - 108 laps
Team 5 adamlfs Mackie The Staggie mp3astra count.bazley - 104 laps

3 hour race
Team 2 ferret KayJay jasonmatthews - 337 laps
Team 4 peterules [SR] Keith Stormcloud - 333 laps
Team 10 boothy 1993weeman jasonl220 Rudolfa - 332 laps
Team 8 johnhilton cargame.nl mackash Andrew Lovett - 327 laps
Team 1 Holtti.Jr Andreas B felplacerad - 324 laps
Team 6 franky500 bobsmith arox123 brood - 324 laps
Team 3 The Very End becky rose danthebangerboy derbutz - 323 laps
Team 5 adamlfs Mackie The Staggie mp3astra count.bazley - 322 laps
Team 7 Nicka pswillies nigelpm dollarek - 319 laps
Team 9 breadc Tongey [SR] Paul Daniel Matthews - 313 laps
Hah, SR domination in the 3 hour race.
it's nice to know some people need to have a drink in them before they decide to call you a twat.
classy.
A better photo of the group thanks to cargame.nl, we'll caption it later
Attached images
lfskartmeet2010_group.jpg
Quote from dadge :it's nice to know some people need to have a drink in them before they decide to call you a twat.
classy.

I blame Franky! Also TVE has been swearing a lot on track today, must've rubbed off on me. Still we're having many many beers and a laugh afterwards...

greetz

der I've-f***in-found-the-apostrophe-but-can't-be-arsed-to-get-used-to-british-keyboards buty err butz
Jason, you've got some teams around the wrong way. Team 6 was Bob, Franky, Arox and Brood. We finished 9th and 6th.

Franky went to bed hours ago but this must be his laptop as I'm logged in as him. I'd abuse the moderator priveledges but unfortunately I'm used to them.

I'll go tea bag him in a minute.

Bed soon

Laters

Bob
Quote from franky500 :Jason, you've got some teams around the wrong way. Team 6 was Bob, Franky, Arox and Brood. We finished 9th and 6th.

Franky went to bed hours ago but this must be his laptop as I'm logged in as him. I'd abuse the moderator priveledges but unfortunately I'm used to them.

I'll go tea bag him in a minute.

Bed soon

Laters

Bob

meh it was me, edit it "driver of the day"
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
I notice never to come to a kart meeting as Bob Smith will probably touch me when he's drunk.

He's probably to drunk to remember this tomorrow, There was no need for asking me if i had smooth or hairy balls, Thank-you
(06:11) lfskartmeet : HELLO LAYRUS YOU C***
(06:11) lfskartmeet : dunno who you are tbh

Why hello to you too :P
Status Report:

1 day after the kart race we've sent TVE away to watch some planes. Sadly he disappeared in one and is now on his way home. Dan has also just left, so Becky and me are the only ones left for a "who is more knackered" -competition.

Thanks to everyone who was there, and especially Jason, who managed to stuff his house with about 40 drunk fellas and even gave his own bed away and slept on the sofa!

I couldn't have had more fun with you guys, was a brilliant weekend!

greetz and get home well all of you!

der total kaputte butz
Photos
Thanks Jason and friends/family for another awesome weekend. It was great to meet everybody again and the karting was a blast.

I'm expecting thousands of photos again so I've whittled mine down to 20-odd, though I'm happy to post more if anyone's interested. The one of Brood and Becky staring each other out on the main straight is a classic!

Enjoy, and hopefully see you all again next year.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/nick.a.aronson/LFSKarting2010#
Nice pics - need to get rid of my gut lol

Can't wait to see Daves (Cargames) photos with that camera which was almost as tall as him! :o

It was really good not to rush around at 5am this year on the saturday and stay in Wales for a bit, also great to see some of the guys back at Jasons gaff

Still recovering and hurt all over
I didn't take any pics of the racing, but I have some other pics from the weekend, enjoy :O)
Attached images
Page_1.jpg
Page_2.jpg
Page_3.jpg
Page_4.jpg
Page_5.jpg
Quote from Nick A :Thanks Jason and friends/family for another awesome weekend. It was great to meet everybody again and the karting was a blast.

I'm expecting thousands of photos again so I've whittled mine down to 20-odd, though I'm happy to post more if anyone's interested. The one of Brood and Becky staring each other out on the main straight is a classic!

Enjoy, and hopefully see you all again next year.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/nick.a.aronson/LFSKarting2010#

Is it just me or does Becky look like she is getting ready to murder someone.
Great pics, Becky! My fave is TVE and the Scirocco
Well im home now, an excellent weekend which was very enjoyable, good food, good drink, good company, the karting was obviously epic too!

Thankyou arox123 for the brutal t-bone shot which resulted in an industrial sized bruise too, but i caused it by locking the rear up coming into a turn when arox was planning an overtake, so i ended up parking myself side on with the front of the kart against the tyres when arox was probably less than 3 feet away from me, so he had nowhere to go apart from through me.

Huge sums of thanks princess bexter for very kindly doing the driving there and back, and to jason for throwing his home open to all of us drunken lunatics and his brilliant hospitality all weekend too, you are an excellent host my friend, turkey is a legend!

Unfortanately, due to me exceeding my fair use policy (crappy 3g dongle) all i can do on my pc is browse the web, no downloading files, uploading files, or watching videos, so my various vids of drunken people from saturday night will take a little longer than i had hoped to get them online, i will be comandeering mum and dads pc for that.

Thanks again everybody for what was a brilliant weekend!
Split event talk off in to a new thread, as per usual. Sorry to anyone I might have offended on the chat Sat night, piss taking probably ran away with me. There is a reason I don't post while drunk!

Racing was good though, sadly there was a couple of slow karts but there's little you can do about that. Lots of close battles, some hard crashes, a couple of red flags (seems somebody accidently destroyed a tyre wall.... *whistles innocently*), gritter karts and even a flying karts (albeit briefly).

Nice to see so many friendly people, many regular faces and a few new ones too. Scandinavians are mostly mad. Great to see so many from abroad in general.

Thanks again to Jason for putting us up and all the bbq food. How I loved that chicken.
Quote from Bob Smith :Sorry to anyone I might have offended on the chat Sat night, piss taking probably ran away with me. There is a reason I don't post while drunk!

apology accepted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG