The online racing simulator
Quote from Sarker :
-Covers of magazines-make a magazine cover cars lfs

This please!
Quote from Inouva :Bad use of dept of field and blur and motion blur

In function I yet have not typed good experience.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Pretty nice try.
Disney´s Car Pixar or how is it called
Nice one Elementary, pretty unique.
Yes, I noticed that, but it's dangerous driver inside - who else would drift around the city?
Anyway, I think it's too late to change it, because I already submited my work.

Btw. thanks for feedback.
Quote from Inouva :Just one small detail to be a perfect picture,

The lights in the xrg must be "On", look at the others cars

Who said so?

Going by this, if everyone started jumping off a building, you would too?
Quote from DevilDare :Going by this, if everyone started jumping off a building, you would too?

True that, lights will ruin this picture for sure
Quote from DevilDare :Who said so?

Going by this, if everyone started jumping off a building, you would too?

Yes i whould jump too

@th

Look the other cars, with lights on, xrg without the lights looks "out of place" and dont add
"inmersion" in the theme of "Drift on trafic"

Of course is my PoV, that why i state , the small detail to be perfect, i dindt say in any moment "YOUR IMG SUCK CUZ XRG DONT HAVE LIGHTS ON"

@Elementary
Could you do one for me?, Do the same img with the lights on?, Just to see if the lights "on" ruin or no the img.

My idea with the lights was the rear lights left a light-trail in the road , add the "path that was drifting" and whould look "Better" and looking more like a drifting xrg , insted of a xrg doing powersliding...
Quote from Elementary :Okay, I'll post version with lights on

And, about that trails you mantioned Inouva - I tried this, but whole image starts lookin weird. I presume you talking about trails like this (long exposure time):
http://element4ry.deviantart.c ... t4ry%2F9853146&qo=119

Indeed, With long exposure, but only with the rear lights, the from lights could be "barely on" no need for long exposure for front lights

sorry for my bad english (Sometimes is hard put in english the exact same words that i think and make a Understandable phrase )
Inouva - Your idea is good, I'll try to do this in my next work . But in my opinion collides with character of this image.
In attachment, version with lights on.

And about english - I have the same problem
Quote from Elementary :Inouva - Your idea is good, I'll try to do this in my next work . But in my opinion collides with character of this image.

And about english - I have the same problem

Looks way better , nicely done
#42 - 5tag
Quote from DevilDare :Going by this, if everyone started jumping off a building, you would too?

That's a fairly stupid point. If it's a foggy, dark day and everybody in traffic had lights on everyone with a bit of brain left would start to think something like "My headlights are off, I should turn them on."

Because in many situations it's safest to do what all the others are doing. That's why "everyone started jumping off a building" is not a scenario very likely to happen...

It has already been mentioned, that with headlights on the car would fit in better.

Quote from Elementary :Inouva - Your idea is good, I'll try to do this in my next work . But in my opinion collides with character of this image.

By the way, these are not the headlights you "turned on" in that picture.
Quote from 5tag :That's a fairly stupid point. If it's a foggy, dark day and everybody in traffic had lights on everyone with a bit of brain left would start to think something like "My headlights are off, I should turn them on."

Uhm, no. Its the same principle.

"Everyone is jumping off the Empire state building, I should do the same"

Quote from DevilDare :Uhm, no. Its the same principle.

"Everyone is jumping off the Empire state building, I should do the same"

Can you stop of trolling each thread you are plz?
In the situation depicted in Elementary's edit, the driver would most certainly turn on the lights to fulfil his desire to see where he's going, regardless of the other vehicles.
Quote from Inouva :Can you stop of trolling each thread you are plz?

Nope sorry. Not possible dude.

You should unplug for your own good. Everyone who disagrees with you is trolling.
Quote from DevilDare :Nope sorry. Not possible dude.

You should unplug for your own good. Everyone who disagrees with you is trolling.

Plz, look again at this page, you start to troll, not me.
You are starting to act like shadooowwww
Yeah, thats the thing. If you call me disagreeing with you trolling, I suggest leaving the internet.

You said the healights must be on. I said, "who said so?"

Thats no trolling...
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah, thats the thing. If you call me disagreeing with you trolling, I suggest leaving the internet.

You said the healights must be on. I said, "who said so?"

Thats no trolling...

Ohhh god :doh:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG