WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
#76 - AMB
Hazaky, You know phlos? the guy who hacked the forum, made hacks/exploits or whatever for LFS, he isn't banned, although I think he was at some point, he's still around, there's plenty of cheaters still playing LFS, there's still loads of fishy stuff going around with LFS now, simple easily detectable speed hacks are the least of our worries believe me, and although it doesn't effect me anymore I still need to say this because you need to know I guess, anyway like I said, speed hacks are not really annoying to me, also I got a 999 in-game ban for an offense on the forum, my forum ban was 1 year figure that out, all I did was spam a lot, I never hacked/cheated in LFS in any way.
Quote from AMB : You know phlos? the guy who hacked the forum, and gives AMB a 999 in-game ban for an offense on the forum, ....

#78 - AMB
Phlos, who? Please notice my irony
Quote from hazaky :If they wont ban, i would feel dissapointed. Paid the money to end up in a server with full of hackers. That would be quite fun.

And still, Skalpel. Stop talking about "crying", ur being very childish and look stupid, but still - ur 20+ years old.

Also, stop telling us that u just tryed it and ur friend programmed it. Who cares? You hacked, you get banned. Thats what needs to happen, else way imma pack my case and gtfo. Because in the end of the day, everyone will hack and throw lame excuses around us (people who like it fair and enjoy the game as it is). Actions must be taken ...

Have you at home some illegal music, movies, programs, games?? YES...
Than you are pirate tooo, ban your PC, IP, HDD, bla bla bla....
If you think -> im as child, see first to you.... baby...
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :Have you at home some illegal music, movies, programs, games?? YES...
Than you are pirate tooo, ban your PC, IP, HDD, bla bla bla....
If you think -> im as child, see first to you.... baby...

damn man , what's youre age ? 12ish ? sounds like the skool playground to me.
you did , he did , you did , he did , man up and accept you lost respect due to
those cheats/hacks what ya ma called it's and learn from it , if you want to be
respected stop using gay cheats to mask the fact you have no skills
this is what you deserve for youre actions .
Quote from the-dog :damn man , what's youre age ? 12ish ? sounds like the skool playground to me.
you did , he did , you did , he did , man up and accept you lost respect due to
those cheats/hacks what ya ma called it's and learn from it , if you want to be
respected stop using gay cheats to mask the fact you have no skills
this is what you deserve for youre actions .

Lol i say it. I use the hack only one day.... And now, im cheater for all times
About my programs, my programs cant be hacks, only make game easy..
What is hacked on crazy horn? or Flashers sound?? Or voice speed informer?
yea, maybe the semaphore best start is as hack. But thats all.
as I wrote, the speed hack i use one day...
That guy is crearly looking for attention. This thread has no more purpose now: the guy has been spotted and doesn't regret anything. Fair enough, everything has been said. Now why feeding him endlessly when there's nothing more to add Arguing with him is just pointless, unless you like very unconsistant arguments I guess...

Accurate summary of the last 30 posts:

LFSF: "YER JUST A CHEATER!!1!ELEVEN!"
Cheater: "I ONLY WANTED TO TRY TEH H4X F00S"
LFSF: "THATS STILL CHEATING NUB"
Cheater: "YES BUT HAVENT YOU CRACKED SONGS IN THE PAST? AND MOVIES? SO STFU AND STOP ARGUING WITH ME BECAUSE IM THAT AWESOME, LOOK AT THE 1337 ADDONS IVE CREATED"

/me thinks it's now time to /thread
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That guy is crearly looking for attention. This thread has no more purpose now: the guy has been spotted and doesn't regret anything. Fair enough, everything has been said. Now why feeding him endlessly when there's nothing more to add Arguing with him is just pointless, unless you like very unconsistant arguments I guess...

Accurate summary of the last 30 posts:

LFSF: "YER JUST A CHEATER!!1!ELEVEN!"
Cheater: "I ONLY WANTED TO TRY TEH H4X F00S"
LFSF: "THATS STILL CHEATING NUB"
Cheater: "YES BUT HAVENT YOU CRACKED SONG IN THE PAST? AND MOVIES? SO STFU AND STOP ARGUING WITH ME BECAUSE IM THAT AWESOME, LOOK AT THE 1337 ADDONS IVE CREATED"

/me thinks it's now time to /thread

well said
I agree with Greybull. Its pathetic what skalpel is talking about. I would imagine what u would be in real life if something happened and u would be like "they did it, not me". Just pathetic, involving piracy into this thread, why lol? The thread is about u and ur hacks. And for the last time, u hacked once, u will be hacker for the end of time. Should be clear enough.

/thread
You all very enjoy this discusion. So many posts already there... Good feeling to blame hackers ?
Quote from Criminal-Team :Good feeling to blame hackers ?

Thats for sure, but its not blaming. They are guilty anyways.
Fresh air and sun would help
Quote from Criminal-Team :Fresh air and sun would help

I think you're going a bit offtopic now lol. Actually, it makes no sense what ur talking about
Quote from -NightFly- :that cloud should arrive to here tomorrow.

It better be, ive already swet the last juices out of my body.
This is just one of these days, where the most active moderators are gone to prepare for kartmeet I guess.
#94 - th84
Wow. 4 pages for a speed hack? Let the guy have his fun. He's not hurting any of you.

Look at the bright side, at least someone is finding use for this dinosaur you call LFS.
Quote from th84 :Wow. 4 pages for a speed hack? Let the guy have his fun. He's not hurting any of you.

Look at the bright side, at least someone is finding use for this dinosaur you call LFS.

if you don't care, gtfo then....
#96 - sno
oh my ... the lfs devs seriously have to bring some kind of licence ban system into the new patch. Im simply sick of all those kiddys trying to gain advantage by altering lfs files or using tools to do so. As many others said there is a singleplayer mode if u feel the need to crap around or simply go and play nfs or any of the other arcade games. LFS needs a higher level of player which actualy know what common sense is and that know how to use it. IMO even demo needs a new system of licencing, maybe one where u have to enter ur adress to recieve a letter which contains data u have to enter on their homepage to verify ur self. This at least would stop those morons from creating dozens of multy accounts. I know those are just dreams of a better world but it surely would help to regain some players that actualy are a bit mature.
Like really someone cares? I don't

cheater/hacker: if you know you are doing it, then you do it and we might can see it. So you understand is it hacking/cheating making you as an elite LFS Driver?

I can answer: no

If you have that small dick that you have to cheat/hack...go...go to hack and cheat, cos I don't care (untill it happens in important things, but not just for public.)

Remember, public servers are public servers and cheaters are in public servers.

Surely, you can report someone if someone makes it. I am just telling my opinion

Guys, don't fool yourself, lets go to play some LFS okay? ty
i think that weather forecast was wrong...
#99 - th84
Quote from z-ro 8 :if you don't care, gtfo then....

I'm thinking something along the lines of....no.
Cheater
you went online and did it with the intention of using it against others. so no matter what you say or what excuse you use you are now and should be called a low life cheater/hacker. it doesent matter that you used it once... if you were only trying it, you would have done it offline in single player mode. so your friend gave it to you who is your friend be nice to know the rest of your cheating buddies.

WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG