The online racing simulator
WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
Where do I say that?

Its silly that you are all reacting to it so much. Cheaters existed, still exist now, and will do for a long time. Its just the nature of online gaming. Every game has them...
Yes they are annoying, but shouting at him and giving him lectures wont help.
Instead, you are just feeding him attention, exactly what he wants. He even said it!

So report the thread and leave it to the devs to sort out.
#52 - AMB
The point is, the devs WONT 'sort' it out, the most they will do is give him a little 30 day ban or something, and I high doubt they would do that unless he has done something other than using a cheat, Phlos the guy who hacked the forum can still play LFS, and is unbanned, so what chance have we got of this guy getting a ban? I think I am the ONLY guy to have ever received a 999 in-game ban, and the 'offence' happened on the forum where I got banned for one year....
Tough luck.

But I'll tell you what else wont sort it out - Constant shouting at him on the forums.

He is probably sitting laughing at this thread.

Stop feeding him as one might say.
#54 - AMB
I don't mind feeding him, I don't care about cheaters anymore since I don't race competitively
and they will always be in the game anyway, obvious cheaters and sly cheaters, the more they ruin the community/game experience the better.

So to the cheater in this thread
I think it's good that you (Skalpel) have the knowledge to create and use these hacks, As I'm sure they're fun, but please only use hacks such as speed hacks in single player. It keeps all the girls and boys on the forum happy.

Also, it's a shame you have spoilt your reputation because the other add-ons you have created seem to be interesting and I'm in no doubt that they would be very popular in the cruising community of LFS (Please no bitching on the subject of cruising:schwitz
I play LFS for two years and just one day use that hack and it's made me a hacker. It's funny. I never use any speed hack, just one day, when I got it from a friend. I did not even know how to use it and even occur to me that such responses will be.
Is the fact that I could try offline But in online play can be lovely to see the differences.
As I say, if they give me banned, so good. If not, then nothing will happen, too.
But I have to laugh at how some are responding. It's amazing. Just be willing to bet that one of 20 players at home is a hack on the LFS. And one of 10 players to hack into another game. But everyone here will defend, as it's bad ... As they say, he who shouts the most, he is most at fault:-D
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :As they say, he who shouts the most, he is most at fault:-D

U definately got that wrong lol.

Its just that - u hacked, ur a hacker. Get banned, thanks.

Edit: Also, it amuses me a bit how ur trying to change this topic friendly. Like saying, "i just wanted to try it". Well, think before u do something.
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel : Just be willing to bet that one of 20 players at home is a hack on the LFS. And one of 10 players to hack into another game. But everyone here will defend, as it's bad ... As they say, he who shouts the most, he is most at fault:-D

well as much as i've seen it it's an age question, younger people (mostly teens and below) have that habit, i can't remember anyone from my gaming group to mention that they have used a hack in any game (we play loads of different games)

And as for me i haven't even used a hack in offline/singel player mode in any game (well exept sims perhaps once, wanted to build a mansion ), it makes gaming a lot less interesting tbh...
Quote from -NightFly- :And as for me i haven't even used a hack in offline/singel player mode in any game (well exept sims perhaps once, wanted to build a mansion ), it makes gaming a lot less interesting tbh...

Kinda same thing here, is lfs tweak considered as hack?
Only part of the problem is your hack, the other part is your lack of respect for the rules, and the thousands of people who actually follow them.

You say you've been here for two years, yet your stats show you're really not into LFS as many people are. That's where alot of the hostility comes from.
And to follow up by saying 5% of us hack? Absolutley not.

As far as "just trying it out"...NO. If that were the case, you should have stayed offline. And watching the replay on the oval server, you knew exactly how wrong it was because you purposely avoided setting laptimes your hack would allow you to do. And then to join multiple servers and continue to use it? That is not testing. That is being a complete moron, looking for attention (which you have succeeded in doing). Maybe daddy didn't hug you enough, who knows.
But you simply cannot justify your actions by saying "everyone does it", and show a total disrespect for the people who try their damndest to do their best, without any outside help.

Should you be banned? YES
Will you be banned? Who knows.

The fact that you haven't already, and this thread isn't already closed actually kind of befuddles me.

The LFS community one of the few things holding this sim together, and actions,responses and accusations like yours are pitiful.
Quote from hazaky :U definately got that wrong lol.

Its just that - u hacked, ur a hacker. Get banned, thanks.

Edit: Also, it amuses me a bit how ur trying to change this topic friendly. Like saying, "i just wanted to try it". Well, think before u do something.

You are funny, really Funny
Pls dont cry ok? If someone used once a some hack, it not make him hacker
And the hack is not my work. i say it. I get him from my friend. He programmed this hack. I only test him I programmed other programs for Cruise driving...
And if someone writes me back, please send me the hack. So I say a straight NO!
I love when someone writes: It's a hacker, Ban Him. And then he asks me if I could send him a hack.
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :And if someone writes me back, please send me the hack. So I say a straight NO!
I love when someone writes: It's a hacker, Ban Him. And then he asks me if I could send him a hack.

...someone(from this thread?) sent you a actually pm?
Quote from z-ro 8 :Only part of the problem is your hack, the other part is your lack of respect for the rules, and the thousands of people who actually follow them.... etc etc

Thank you for your sincere words. You are the first who wrote it understands. As I say, if I get banned, well. Yes, I ride two years, but only about 2 months I have S2 license. attracting attention like that? Yes, so I spent about a year driving backwards. But use a hack had nothing to do with attracting attention. And in fact we have 3 players who have tried this hack on the oval. But only I was the one who allowed the hack to enable the highest performance.
#66 - AMB
Quote from AMB :Yeah

And you are not only One More asks is not from players on this thread...
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :

So basically it haven't happened yet.

Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :And you are not only One More asks is not from players on this thread...

Quote from AMB :Yeah

muppet!
#70 - AMB
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :If someone used once a some hack, it not make him hacker

Ok, you are not a hacker,:sadbanana you are a cheater.:bannana_p Ban him !
#72 - AMB
No don't ban him
Quote from AMB :... , the more they ruin the community/game experience the better.

So to the cheater in this thread

:bananalla
#74 - AMB
Quote from Ger Roady : :bananalla

That post was ages ago devs don't really ban hackers, show me proof they do and I will support them
Quote from AMB :That post was ages ago devs don't really ban hackers, show me proof they do and I will support them

If they wont ban, i would feel dissapointed. Paid the money to end up in a server with full of hackers. That would be quite fun.

And still, Skalpel. Stop talking about "crying", ur being very childish and look stupid, but still - ur 20+ years old.

Also, stop telling us that u just tryed it and ur friend programmed it. Who cares? You hacked, you get banned. Thats what needs to happen, else way imma pack my case and gtfo. Because in the end of the day, everyone will hack and throw lame excuses around us (people who like it fair and enjoy the game as it is). Actions must be taken ...

WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG