The online racing simulator
My pig has swine flu, and I'm cuddling it every day this week.
Quote from boothy :My pig has swine flu, and I'm cuddling it every day this week.

Dude it's really impolite to call Chris Ford a pig.
hahahahaa!
Back to topic! - I've had enough of reading about peoples sh1t for one day!
Hope there will be live coverage, video/audio streams etc to follow on the day...

(on the 24th I won't be leaving home because this years 'love parade' is 2.5km away from my door... :schwitz
Quote from peterules :Back to topic! - I've had enough of reading about peoples sh1t for one day!

Sorry for that,

Felt like explaining you guys what I have, and why it's better for me not to come.
Quote from The Very End :
There will be so much to be remembered for, and so little of it I want captured on movies and pictures <.<

/charges all three spare n95 batteries
I've cleaned my rubber nurses outfit for you Tor.
Quote from Becky Rose :I've cleaned my rubber nurses outfit for you Tor.

OMG I hope You survive Thursday and arrive well and alive at Friday to meet us Tor
Quote from Becky Rose :I've cleaned my rubber nurses outfit for you Tor.

And on the strength of that post, screw working tomorrow, i wanna be there before tor is!

Nah, i did book 1/2 day off from my full time dayjob tomorrow purely so i had time to be ready and make sure i have packed everything i will possibly need, but i got a phonecall from the boss of the pub (ringing me all the way from on holiday in turkey might i add!) where i do the occasional shift, asking me if i could possibly find a way to do a 1pm till 8pm shift there tomorrow as someone else cant make a shift and could i possibly cover, he was pleasently surprised when i said, well, funnily enough, i have a half day tomorrow, i can do that, all extra £££ at the end of the day, or end of next week in this case, when he is home, and can therefore pay me xD

So if its ok with you becky, i will be at yours around 8:45 ish?
Quote from danthebangerboy :So if its ok with you becky, i will be at yours around 8:45 ish?

If there's no answer at the door try the pub next door. If we're not in there we'll be back from the chip shop soon.

You have my number anyway
Quote from rediske :Hope there will be live coverage, video/audio streams etc to follow on the day...

(on the 24th I won't be leaving home because this years 'love parade' is 2.5km away from my door... :schwitz

That could be arranged, theoretically. We've got all the equipment necessary to provide a live stream, at least from Jason's. But last year we had to go offline due to sub-par full duplex - A lot of people wanted to watch some live broadcast of a LFS race!

I'll make sure we give it a shot though!
I have as well...

Time to end the stupid count down thing, I had a lot of work today - as expected. Tomorrow I'll be working from 7am to midnight, so if anyone needs some more info..

you're screwed :-)

Have a nice day tomorrow, cy'all on friday!

greetz

der I'm-outta-here butz
Quote from felplacerad :That could be arranged, theoretically. We've got all the equipment necessary to provide a live stream, at least from Jason's. But last year we had to go offline due to sub-par full duplex - A lot of people wanted to watch some live broadcast of a LFS race!

I'll make sure we give it a shot though!

You can set it up on my laptop again like last year if need be .

I'm looking forward to a break after the month i've had. So i'll be up late tonight (and tomorrow) making sure everything's in order!
@Bob Smith

Just out of interest Bob, Which of those lovely cars is yours?
BMX X5, VW Jetta, Volvo XC90, Mercedes C classe, Audi RS6, red Ferrari, Porsche Canyenne, silver Jaguar, BMW 3 series or one of the two Porsche 911's?

And to be fair, that must be the most expensive and impressive car park in Dunston :O

Next year, if I am able to drive in time, or if I get a RS125 I might try to get down to the meet up
Jason - just to let you know that me, brood, pswillies and nigelpm will see you at the track on Saturday morning. Me, brood and nigelpm will be staying over afterwards. Is it teams of 4 this year?

Just got my little camera today so hoping to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and catch some more kart-breaking action!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Let's hope we get as sunburnt as last year....
Quote from Nick A :Let's hope we get as sunburnt as last year....

No No No!.

Lets hope for rain!
Hey all,

Just making my last post on here till after the event :P

My Concept Racing Helmet is now finished, my dad helped me fit a camera to it haha. So hope you guys look forward to some on-board action.

Here is the facebook album of my helmet build.
http://www.facebook.com/photo. ... =4427022&id=582381725

My car for the journey has a Live For Speed sticker on the rear and keep your eye out for a silver Y reg Astra :P

See you guys Friday.
oh darn, i knew i missed something...

edit* nice helmet Adam.
Rofl Dan and Becky!

Ok, Becky, I take the challenge. Me in nurse outfit while Dan taking pictures, can't wait for beeing the next rape target.

This will be great! Now off I go to 6 hours sleep before all hell brakes lose.. Never flied before and tomorrow I will do it ..alone... ahh jezz.. ahh **** I am so scared.. This is going straight to hell and back - as allways when we're speaking about THE VERY END!
Just make sure you remember your passport. and avoid drug / bomb jokes when they ask if theres anything in your bag that shouldn't be!.
And for god's sake, don't let them find your gas mask!!
OH lol!
I MUST bring that with me, what can actually go wrong?

Either way, now I must sleep, write crap I can be amused with tomorrow morning.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG