The online racing simulator
stunning
Quote from RAYfighter :OH I love this one. Bright and bold, excellent angle. Hey and eyecatcher for a skin too!

Thanks, man. Much appreciated. I did the setup rather quick and the result was that I wasn't too happy with the initial render (too grayish) and feared I had to redo it. I was fortunately able to color-correct it into something useful
-
(zeromussov) DELETED by zeromussov
1280x1024 render of the skin attached please? Would be really appreciated!

Dark would be preferred, and I'd rather not have standard looking rims (or exceptionally low profile tyres)

Thanks
Attached images
FZR_VisionRGT3.jpg
Quote from rafalw_22 :Download: 1920x1200

Hey, I really like the idea of the team logo on the floor and was wondering if you could possibly do it for my team with the one attached. Instead the car would be the FZR, and is it possible to place a helmet on the bonet of the car as well? Also can the background be black instead of white, I'm thinking it'll look better against the green.

The res doesn't have to be great as it's for a banner sized 1,000px × 295px. If anyone wants to try this render that'll be great. Thanks
Quote from Alex_Ward :Hey, I really like the idea of the team logo on the floor and was wondering if you could possibly do it for my team with the one attached. Instead the car would be the FZR, and is it possible to place a helmet on the bonet of the car as well? Also can the background be black instead of white, I'm thinking it'll look better against the green.

The res doesn't have to be great as it's for a banner sized 1,000px × 295px. If anyone wants to try this render that'll be great. Thanks

Hope you like it :magnify:
Attached images
TeamGlow banner.jpg
Wooowwww that is awesome! Thanks
Great render, philthy!
Amazing render

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG