The online racing simulator
WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
Where I can download that cheat ?
Quote from Criminal-Team :Where I can download that cheat ?

Oh please ...

Also, Skalpel is being quite immature at the servers. Asked him why and why else? He was like "im older than u" and such, text that made him look like 8 year old lol.
using hacks like that is lame:thumbsdow
-
(Criminal-Team) DELETED by Criminal-Team
Quote from hazaky :Oh please ...

Also, Skalpel is being quite immature at the servers. Asked him why and why else? He was like "im older than u" and such, text that made him look like 8 year old lol.

Is there link in your text, or what ?! Noot, It was just a joke. Don't be so fanatic !
Quote from Criminal-Team :Is there link in your text, or what ?! Noot, It was just a joke. Don't be so fanatic !

There's something u need to accept while u spend time in the interwebz. U cant give your emotional expressions with the text u write. So how i am supposed to understand that u were joking? ... Exactly!
Quote from hazaky :There's something u need to accept while u spend time in the interwebz. U cant give your emotional expressions with the text u write. So how i am supposed to understand that u were joking? ... Exactly!

Offtopic, but... there was this smile in the end of my post >
Why can't you use that ****ing cheat OFFLINE?
So does this guy get a perma ban or is it now ok to use cheats with no repercussions?...
Looks like its no biggie
If that kind of software would get flushed onto my hdd somehow, I might even try it myself, in a closed system just to see what it does and how it works...

But how on earth could you even remotely think of using it online...

I don't get it!
#37 - AMB
Quote from Foilpact :So does this guy get a perma ban or is it now ok to use cheats with no repercussions?...

No, devs are ok with you hacking in-game etc as long as you don't spam forums too much because they will 999 you in-game.
haX nvr wins in the end
At some points i dont think there will be some permaban thing since he paid money for the license. But! ... im not sure if there are any such terms or rules users have to accept when buyng license/playng the game. There could be one, so users know that if they hack, they get banned.
Quote from hazaky :At some points i dont think there will be some permaban thing since he paid money for the license. But! ... im not sure if there are any such terms or rules users have to accept when buyng license/playng the game. There could be one, so users know that if they hack, they get banned.

Quote :
1.5 Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

Such an arrogance seen from someone, who even goes here and types rubbish to protect his fails is really worth a permaban...
Quote from J@tko :

Thanks for the info
Quote from Mysho :Such an arrogance seen from someone, who even goes here and types rubbish to protect his fails is really worth a permaban...

True, what annoyes me the most is that he says its just for fun. Hacks are for fun. Well, they might be ... a bit. But not in here. Atleast not for rest of us. If i was moderator, i would take out my kicksticks and banhammers and kick the poop out of him with them.
#44 - 5haz
If pretty much all the servers in LFS weren't adminned by complete timewasters then this crap would be cut down on, you can only blame yourselves for you inability to ban idiots from your servers immediately.
Quote from The Very End :Alltho I don't like cheating, this guy at least has balls coming here to post his opinion. His statements and why he did it is not too great either, but it's better than denying it.

Cheating should result in lifetime ban, but I think this guy should be allowed a second chance - after some time ban ofc. What I mean is that the arrogant ****s should get life time bans, while people like this and admiting it, get's like.. well I don't know, a month ban or something?

What's your imput on this?
Also Inouva - stop beeing an ****.

It doesnt matter if the cheatter come here and admit he cheat, One time cheatter you die being cheatter, and from my POV, he deserv a Perma ban from his/her S2 account

The most sad part, he cheat in a s2 server in a "nasty" way, What we prove with banning hin?, That LFS dont allow this type of action.

This happens a few times before, and the others have a perma ban too.
This guys doesnt need to be the exception, If we forgive hin, we have to forgive the other cheaters to
Quote from J.D.SKAlpel :This comfortable playing I was thinking of you every other my programs. Not the actual hack. I ride on Cruise servers, and it's good when your voice announces what you are going fast. Or when I programmed a sound circuit flashers. I need to at least keep watch if blinking flashers.
The hack itself is a bad idea. Anyway, it is almost unusable. Car is completely uncontrollable.
And I used the hack that I confessed. While the player is chased me all the servers and said, careful cheater. although the hack is not enabled.

Call it pathetic.

Maybe some words wrong, but I use Google Translator.

I don't care if it is a hack or not, you're cheating in any way. No matter if you're using a hack or Chat Engine.
Quote from The Very End :Alltho I don't like cheating, this guy at least has balls coming here to post his opinion. His statements and why he did it is not too great either, but it's better than denying it.

Balls?

He basically came here to bask in his "glory". And if you read his post he actually is kinda denying it. He only "tested" it. Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

The moron deserves a lifetime ban and nothing less.

Quote from AMB :No, devs are ok with you hacking in-game etc as long as you don't spam forums too much because they will 999 you in-game.

Yeah, still don't get that one.
Shock horror! A cheater in an online game?! Lets crucify him!
#49 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :Shock horror! A cheater in an online game?! Lets crucify him!

So you say all cheaters should be let of the hook, just because he is not the only one in an online game? Makes no sense IMO.

WARNING - cheater
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG