The online racing simulator
Alien Swarm free on steam!
(61 posts, started )
#26 - Uke
Quote from bmwe30m3 :18 minutes left.

I was able to download becouse of some error HAHA! SCREW YOU!
Quote from Uke :I was able to download becouse of some error HAHA! SCREW YOU!

Cool story bro.

I'm still downloading steam (1,5mb).
#28 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :I'm still downloading steam (1,5mb).

Well thank you. Your story was also very 'cool' =)
Page just updated to the Install Game button, so get in there. 2Gb download, so I feel sorry for you guys who had time to make a post while downloading 1.5Mb
1,1 gb done.
#31 - Uke
Internet is slow over WI-fi
#33 - Uke
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Internet is slow over WI-fi

Oh rly! My sister using youtube and my mom using facebook in other computers doesn't really help also
Go kill them then....
1,6 gb done
[edit]:done!
i'm dl'ng three games at the same time....~200kb each

alien swarm paused himself to let the other dl
If it pauses, then press play.
After I downloaded steam yesterday, I went to bed, now downloading the game. Already at 2%!!11111!11!. 8-40kb/s ftw. Although I think my battery from my laptop is down before that, and I'm not near a power socket atm.
A really fun and fast-paced game. I played a few rounds this morning and all I can say is *thank you Valve*. It doesn't matter if it's just a cheap strategy to spread Steam, at least for me. This game is retail quality for sure
I actually love it.

Amazing for a free game. Even better when playing with friends.
i would like to play it with my friends, but the problem is that we haven't purchased anything at steam so we're unable to add friends to our lists...

is there any way how...?
I played it for the TF2 hat.
#42 - Uke
And the hat is UGLY
To be fair, what parasite is attractive?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :To be fair, what parasite is attractive?

ET?

Chadozvic3 if anyone wants to play a bit of it with me Havnt dl'd it yet but its on my to-do list
#45 - Woz
Great fun game and free TF2 hat
At first I was like NO but then something changed my mind and I think I'll download it too. Looks really funny somehow.
It's awesome. I love Alien Swarm back from the mod days and this one is a worthy and free follow up, despite the lack of a proper difficulty level. Insane is about as hard as normal back in the mod days.
I'm really hooked on alien swarm right now tbh. There's even a way to spawn halfway decent bots while setting up an own server --> click
you can even play it in FPS mode! THere's 2 console commands (I can't remember right now... too drowsy) that puts you into FPS view
Quote from dawesdust_12 :you can even play it in FPS mode! THere's 2 console commands (I can't remember right now... too drowsy) that puts you into FPS view

sv_cheats 1
firstperson

I didn't really look into it, but since this game runs on Source engine these should be the commands (in this order).

Alien Swarm free on steam!
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG