The online racing simulator

Poll : Which track do you prefer for the 2010 NDR Summer event with GT2 and TBO? Select one.

Closed since :
South City Long Reversed (SO4R)
Aston Grand Prix Reversed (AS5R)
Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed (BL1R)
Aston National (AS3)
Kyoto National (KY2)
Kyoto Grand Prix Long (KY3) with boothy chicane
Westhill International Reversed (WE1R)
2010 NDR Summer Event: Track Selection II
So, to confirm a track selection incase some voted before seeing that the cars would be GT2 and TBO, you may vote here.

There are also extra options listed. Write-ins still welcome.

Poll is opened for 2 days by setting, but I'll call a result 36 hours from now.
AS3 is boring... SO4R!!!
If there will be AS3, I will take TBO, because its boring whit GT2
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
BL1R ot gtfo.
#6 - hp999
WE1R for me kthx
GT2? TBO? I am disappoint, no vote from me.
SO4R and XRT <3
BL1r and I join..!
WE1r

What?
There will be very little time to prepare for the race, as the poll ends on 20th day and race will be on 22nd, so I think you could close the poll now and publish it's results and information about the race, because as it looks, SO4R is the winner.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :There will be very little time to prepare for the race, as the poll ends on 20th day and race will be on 22nd, so I think you could close the poll now and publish it's results and information about the race, because as it looks, SO4R is the winner.

Nah the race won't be till Tuesday the 27th, to get it out of the way of IGTC and the Kart Meet.
Quote from dekojester :Nah the race won't be till Tuesday the 27th, to get it out of the way of IGTC and the Kart Meet.

Oi, nice, I just discovered that I would be on own Karting, but this date is great!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG