The online racing simulator
ban appeal for [sr] drag server
anyone know a website for [sr] drag server that i can appeal a ban on because i got band for accidentally crashing into someone i said sorry and it wasn't on purpose and the dickhead made it sound like i did it regularly and on purpose.( This is a demo server)
Quote from traxxion ::rock_band

this SR? .sonicrealmsracing.co.uk

:bannana_g:headbang::camera:

Yo duud! we need xtra guitarists, one fan and some director for recording the stage!
Quote from doggy86 :anyone know a website for [sr] drag server that i can appeal a ban on because i got band for accidentally crashing into someone i said sorry and it wasn't on purpose and the dickhead made it sound like i did it regularly and on purpose.( This is a demo server)

I can't find any website, I also asked on the server if they had one.... I got ignored .
My advice, The ban is only 1 day or 12 hours, I forgot, so just find somewhere else to race for that time.

I hope this post was more helpful than the two previous responses, and I would advise checking out this link:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=49856
Quote from traxxion :
this SR? .sonicrealmsracing.co.uk

I doubt that one SR would ever set up demo drag servers
#6 - CSF
Not even Boothy would........sounds like something Storm Racing/Gaming would do lead by Greg though!
Can I be new drummer in yo band?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG