The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
impala ss 5.3l 303 hp only pic i could find on my comp lol
Attached images
impala 3.JPG
Quote from Bawbag :Same question as in the comments, how fast at 3.18....?

i believe he responded 60 mph

EDIT: and blur the license plate, its probably a good idea
Why should he blur the numberplate?

Quote from joebob4441 :impala ss 5.3l 303 hp only pic i could find on my comp lol

Get some Autosol and Wire Wool on those exhaust tips. I see some chrome lurking under there!

Nice car.
the picture of the car in the garage..umm idk why exactly, but why do people usually? is there anything you dont want the whole internet knowing that you can find out with that information
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Why should he blur the numberplate?

Get some Autosol and Wire Wool on those exhaust tips. I see some chrome lurking under there!

Nice car.

yeah shes all good now, thats the only pic i got if it now, someone stole the SS signs off it >.> so im getting red ones for it, when i get some better pic for it i will post em (when i get off my lazy ass :razz
Quote from logitekg25 :the picture of the car in the garage..umm idk why exactly, but why do people usually? is there anything you dont want the whole internet knowing that you can find out with that information

they cant see where the car is from, there could be 1000 cars with the same plate number in different parts of the world
ok fair enough
lol we got the car for $6000 cause it was in a crash (hit a pole) so we got it fixed for 2000 thanks to me and my step dad, we got it on the road just been too lazy to take pics haha
little update on my car,

supercharger is now in and running, im going to the garage on friday to get it mapped propperly which is moving the limiter higher up and sortig the fueling out.

here are some pics. (vid here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-dyjhVgQoQ)

saw a whie vx220 today was very nice. yours looks better though
I saw a VX220 today too, except this one was an absolute abomination.

It was blue and overtook me on the Motorway at a fair old whack of speed. Only problem was it was absolutely SLAMMED onto the ground and had large chrome wheels with rubber band tyres...I mean, wtf? I've been in a few VX220s in the past and they ride very hard from standard, so why on earth would you not only make the rider harsher by doing what this guy done, but also destroy the handling characteristics? I bet it tram lines and understeers like a right bitch.

*and breath*

Anyway, nice VX220 Redman. What kind of power you hoping for with the Supercharger? 270hp or so?
how can you make a VX220 lower?

Surely his feet must touch the road.
Quote from R3DMAN :little update on my car,

supercharger is now in and running, im going to the garage on friday to get it mapped propperly which is moving the limiter higher up and sortig the fueling out.

here are some pics. (vid here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-dyjhVgQoQ)

Very nice looking car you got there. Now what bothers me - I have not seen pictures of your car before so I don't really know but are these big air intakes standard? Because in Germany they belong to the Speedster turbo.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I saw a VX220 today too, except this one was an absolute abomination.

It was blue and overtook me on the Motorway at a fair old whack of speed. Only problem was it was absolutely SLAMMED onto the ground and had large chrome wheels with rubber band tyres...I mean, wtf? I've been in a few VX220s in the past and they ride very hard from standard, so why on earth would you not only make the rider harsher by doing what this guy done, but also destroy the handling characteristics? I bet it tram lines and understeers like a right bitch.

I would guess that R3DMAN's VX220 has been lowered as well...
Quote from 5tag :I would guess that R3DMAN's VX220 has been lowered as well...

Yes, and?

Quote from Luke.S :how can you make a VX220 lower?

Surely his feet must touch the road.

Hehe! I think you may of been right. I could see the suspension components when he got further away. They looked as if you could barely fit a sheet of paper between them and the tarmac. Utterly utterly pointless.
you can lower a vx220 so the body is touching the ground if you really wanted to, but it isnt ideal for handling purposes, mine is lowered 110mm front and 120mm rear (distance from floor to bottom of chassis) this is really the minimum you can go without compromising the handling.

im not familiar with the blue one you speak of, hes not shown his face on the owners forum yet anyway.

im expecting about 265bhp once the limiter is raised and fueling sorted.

your correct about the turbo vents, they only come on the turbo version over here also, but i needed them for ventilation and my induction kit is sat in one. seems to work out quite well now.
Quote from R3DMAN :you can lower a vx220 so the body is touching the ground if you really wanted to, but it isnt ideal for handling purposes, mine is lowered 110mm front and 120mm rear (distance from floor to bottom of chassis) this is really the minimum you can go without compromising the handling.

im not familiar with the blue one you speak of, hes not shown his face on the owners forum yet anyway.

im expecting about 265bhp once the limiter is raised and fueling sorted.

I doubt he would want to show his face. He must surely know how pants it looks!

I thought the power would be around that bracket. Should be fun in such a small package! Are you able to go any smaller on the S/C pulleys to hike up the power, or will you not know if the Engine can take it until after mapping?
the internals (rods) wont take more than 270, if i uprate the rods i can get about 300ish bhp. but i think im going to do that next year

the car weighs in at about 840kg so its power to weight should be pretty decent.
Did a demo today for an organisation
They wanted smokes and noise, so I brought it to them :P
High speed entries, donuts, rolling and standing burnouts

i hate you
/jealousy
You should spray the whole front end in that turquoise colour, it will look even better then. But it's still sweet as it is.
But i thought donuts and burnouts were stupid and no fun what so ever?
Quote from Klutch :But i thought donuts and burnouts were stupid and no fun what so ever?

they are if it is in a safe and controlled environment like an event.... not the parking lot of your local grocery store.
Quote from Klutch :But i thought donuts and burnouts were stupid and no fun what so ever?

"Rolling donuts" are a lot more fun than simply spinning in a circle.
Quote from el pibe :they are if it is in a safe and controlled environment like an event.... not the parking lot of your local grocery store.

I didn't realise it was possible to crash when going 3kph.
Also it doesn't look like a very safe and controlled environment, theres no barriers and theres even a photographer standing right near where hes doing the burnouts.

Oh yeah, much safer than doing a burnout in a deserted carpark at 3am.
Quote from Klutch :I didn't realise it was possible to crash when going 3kph.

Alot can go wrong during a burnout, more than you think.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG