The online racing simulator
@Fram : I have no time to moderate a team because of real life. And it seems that it is quite inactive without me
Quote from Framaris :@ex Eteam guys: something I don't get here, you all left because of inactivity, and now you're all searching for new teams, does that mean you are going to be more active in an other team?

BTW thx for telling me!!

i tried on ts last night, u wer afk
Don't really understand it myself. Guys should step up and help you out. Anyways 5-6 members leaving the team is rather ironic and stupid. I don't exactly understand the point at all. If you are "inactive" then why even want to join another team?

Looks like people are quitting without even trying tbh.
The funny thing is if you wake up in the morning,after evening spent out dealing with skinners about new team skins,and you see your team manager searching for a team,and two other almost main team members,that just got it and that's why i decided to leave that mayhem.
nope, after me and carpio left it all went kaput. i just think the whole arangement and everything wasnt helping activity etc, i dont know how to explain it all but you should get the point.

not gonna wish us luck denden?
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
not gonna wish you's luck at all.
it's summer, everybodys doing something else than lfs, unless youre a total nerd. it's normal that teams are inactive these times. i really dont see a reason leaving now, when there's a lot of planning done and nice ideas to some things.

cu and hf
Quote from Hahmo :not gonna wish you's luck at all.
it's summer, everybodys doing something else than lfs, unless youre a total nerd. it's normal that teams are inactive these times. i really dont see a reason leaving now, when there's a lot of planning done and nice ideas to some things.

cu and hf

there was inactivity even in GTAL / Moe days, and after that, it went boom. took us till now to realise it.
i'd say it would have changed now for the next season with the new drivers.
but yeah, nothing we can do now
ill put ma name on this topic when back home..
didn't know that so many eteam members were active...
Revive it guys
The team is dead, get over it
#888 - CSF
What kind of team are you looking for? Drift
Preferred Car/Track: AS Cadet REV, xrt and fz5
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: hmm dont remember atm
How Active Are You? medium?

What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech 270 steering lock
Time Zone: gmt +1 greenwich
Quote from TexasLTU :The team is dead, get over it

Quote from manneF1 :Im afraid its too late now.

I don't see why.. I think it's not a problem of inactivity, just boredom of being in E-Team. Anyway, this thread doesn't need anymore unnessesary spam. I wish all the drivers their best on future ventures, in E-Team, or not.
Quote from pacesetter :I don't see why.. I think it's not a problem of inactivity, just boredom of being in E-Team. Anyway, this thread doesn't need anymore unnessesary spam. I wish all the drivers their best on future ventures, in E-Team, or not.

Thnx
Quote from JPeace :Sorry but how is this spam? One of the funnest and best teams on LFS stops functioning and unhappy friends of the team want to know and ask about why it stopped - not spam tbh. I know it says its an Advertisment only thread, but a little bit of talk doesn't hurt.

Not spam, but unnessesary chat for here. PM's?
Quote from pacesetter :I don't see why.. I think it's not a problem of inactivity, just boredom of being in E-Team. Anyway, this thread doesn't need anymore unnessesary spam. I wish all the drivers their best on future ventures, in E-Team, or not.

Doesn't have anything to do with this topic here.

And why should one leave E-Team because of boredom, it was a great team with much success in the past GTAL seasons
To stop this usless spam chat i would like to ask everyone to wait for the evening and there will be post wich will clearify all the stuff. Thanks.
Quote from xtraction :i tried on ts last night, u wer afk

Remove your sig.... I never wrote that...
Quote from petteri88what kind of team are you looking for? Drift
preferred car/track: Fernbay / fz5
average laptime on your preferred car/track: I dont remember[:shrug: :

How active are you?: I am wery active!
What kind of control do you use? Wheel with 720
time zone: +2:00

sorry for my bad english

still looking for a team
Removed
What kind of team are you looking for? Endurance, Race, Drag
16Country: PolandPreferred Car/Track: FXO, FXR, UFR / South City, Aston
How Active Are You?: Everyday :heyjoe67_ferrari:
What Kind of Control do you use?
Mouse
Time Zone: +2:00
What kind of team are you looking for? All Sorts, Mostly Drift and Circuit
UK
Preferred Car/Track:
XRT/ Drift layouts
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:
Ermm Drift so dont really have a laptime
How Active Are You?
every day, RL providing
What Kind of Control do you use? Mouse ! for the moment, hopefully getting a wheel shortly!
Time Zone: GMT

Thanks in advance , note i used to be a well known drifter on forza 3 + 2 until my xbox broke :/, and had enough off xbox braking so decided to convert to LFS

Styles

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG