The online racing simulator
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: UF1,XFG,XRG,RB4,FXO,XRT,LX4,UFR,XFR,FXR,XRR,FZR,FBM,FOX,MRT
SO,BL,KY,FE,
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:
hum.... look :http://www.lfsworld.net/
How Active Are You? 2-3 hours day
What Kind of Control do you use? G25
Time Zone: GMT+2

English : bad
Quote from Mr.46 :It would be better to put the S2 profile here, not the demo one

I don't think it's the one who you think it is.
What kind of team are you looking for?:
Preferred Car/Track: BF1/KY1
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: PB 00:31:16 - Without Drafting 00:31:45/56
How Active Are You? Very, my usual time online varies, but mostly its about 8 hours a day (no joke)
What Kind of Control do you use? Mouse + Cyborg Rumble Gamepad
Time Zone: GMT+0

I've been here a while, 5 years infact. After a long time away I've returned. I have just (like 30minutes) left a team of which I was an admin and the webmaster for. I would prefer oval racing, but I do like to race on other tracks also .

I'll go wherever i'm wanted/needed. I'm a nice person, a bit strange..but thats a good quality I have....I think.
-
(hantti) DELETED by hantti
Used to be in the same team as Hantti, nice fun and friendly guy who was really quick on rallyx and I think he can be really quick on normal tracks too with practice and help.

Good luck Hamppu!

btw hes faster than you Laimis :|
Quote from El Carpio :What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: UF1,XFG,XRG,RB4,FXO,XRT,LX4,UFR,XFR,FXR,XRR,FZR,FBM,FOX,MRT
SO,BL,KY,FE,
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:
hum.... look :http://www.lfsworld.net/
How Active Are You? 2-3 hours day
What Kind of Control do you use? G25
Time Zone: GMT+2

English : bad

Good luck!
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other): Race
Preferred Car/Track: I dont really have one. GTR's + Most tracks
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Dont have preferred track
How Active Are You? Nearly every day, couple hours a day
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech DFP (Driving force pro)
Time Zone: GMT+1 atm.. but london time
wut?
Huh E-Team ?
i was thinking the same thing. Sean says he left due to inactivity :/
well best of luck morgan and sean!
I have not enough time to manage a team...job + study = no time to play and to admin a team so...and still waiting S3. The only thing I want is to play
I hope not...
lolwtf whatabout telling more?
Preferred Car/Track: All
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Usually under 1s slower than wr, depens on how much i practise.
How Active Are You? I´m active enough to race in leagues.
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech Momo
Time Zone: UTC+3
Preferred Car/Track: All
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: 1-2 sec worse than WR.This will depend on how much I practiced

How Active Are You? Quite active

What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech G25
Time Zone: UTC+3
Removed.
This thread has got very busy over the last couple of days! If anyone is interested, Ministry of Speed is recruiting. PM me if you like.
-
(theodinho29) DELETED by theodinho29
@ex Eteam guys: something I don't get here, you all left because of inactivity, and now you're all searching for new teams, does that mean you are going to be more active in an other team?

BTW thx for telling me!!
Have to agree with J.
Quote from JPeace :Their personal activity wont change - but they will get more enjoyment out of another team if the team is active and willing to race with them more and talk to them etc. Its boring being the only active people in an inactive team.

sure but if they all leave and search a new team the team can´t be that inactive.
Quote from kiste :sure but if they all leave and search a new team the team can´t be that inactive.

That's precisely my point!

Well a couples of weeks ago we’ve started a cooperation with eteam, 3 weeks ago we’ve done our first race (24h) and 15 drivers were present (we had 2 cars on the podium), momo and others were surprised how the eteam was waking up. We’ve made many plans for the future together and everyone was motivated (ex Carpio who can’t make up his mind atm), I’ve rented many servers to cover every aspect for everyone, now I’ve been on holidays for 3 weeks and I have to read this topic to get the news that the eteam doesn’t exist anymore…. Not even a PM or an email to inform me, I don’t know how to call that comportment, but that’s not the right way to do things in my book!
WTH happened during those 3 weeks?

Sorry for being of topic, but since the news was only here to be found, thought I should answer here too!
as from what i gathered from IMs it wasnt expected to break apart they had a skin request for all cars going the day before their posts. sean and laurynas were the main requesters so they had no idea they were going to leave.
#875 - CSF
Sounds like it was always going to end like this.

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG