The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Congratulations to Spain !

Before the final, i was a dutch fan, even if they beat us in the group play
Holland - Go back to playing ball !
Not martial arts

The referee was very very weak, as the standard has been for this worldcup - A big shame
That tackle by De Jong was just unbelievable.

I feel bad for the Dutch, losing their third final, but I think Spain deserved it after some of the challenges in the first half... really never seen anything like it.

Still, they're quite lucky to have won the tournament after scoring just 8 goals in 7 games. Talk about lacking a cutting edge.

And Torres... pulled his hamstring and then totally fine for the trophy presentation? No chance. :P

Feel a bit sorry for Webb, too! I agree he bottled it but at the same time I'm pleased that we didn't have a final with 11 vs 10 or even nine for the last 50 minutes!
shocking refereeing in a shockingly bad game
easily the worst game ive seen this wc

still congrats paul i guess
Big congrats to Spain. I hoped they would win as they deserve it
Müller is officially the best scorer of the tournament now.

Hard to believe that he was playing in the 3rd german league only 6 months ago.
Quote from joshdifabio :That tackle by De Jong was just unbelievable.

I feel bad for the Dutch, losing their third final, but I think Spain deserved it after some of the challenges in the first half... really never seen anything like it.

Still, they're quite lucky to have won the tournament after scoring just 8 goals in 7 games. Talk about lacking a cutting edge.

And Torres... pulled his hamstring and then totally fine for the trophy presentation? No chance. :P

Feel a bit sorry for Webb, too! I agree he bottled it but at the same time I'm pleased that we didn't have a final with 11 vs 10 or even nine for the last 50 minutes!

Chelsea will pay 50 milliond pounds for him - Sell I say - SELL !!
Quote from zeugnimod :Müller is officially the best scorer of the tournament now.

Hard to believe that he was playing in the 3rd german league only 6 months ago.

Müller is one of the biggest talents out there. Can they keep him, when Barcelona or Madrids is coming for him !?

And germany certainly was the surprise of this championship !
Its now quite crazy in Spain.. every car on every road honking its horn... LOL
Quote from JO53PHS :Its now quite crazy in Spain.. every car on every road honking its horn... LOL

¡Vamos la España!
Quote from alland44 :Müller is one of the biggest talents out there. Can they keep him, when Barcelona or Madrids is coming for him !?

And germany certainly was the surprise of this championship !

Well, I'd rather see him play for Barcelona or Madrid than for stupid Bayern, tbh.
I love random trivia.

Only team to be unbeaten at the World Cup?

New Zealand. The team with a guy who works in a bank during the week.
discuss
Attached images
webb.jpg
Very deserved win to spain, looked like holland tried to compensate the superior spanish midfield with Xavi and Iniesta with fouls. To blame the referee would be wrong, he did great imo except he should have sent de jong off and a moment before the goal he missed a obvious corner and free kick for holland.

Congrats Spain, a joy to watch players like xavi ,iniesta and villa.
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, I'd rather see him play for Barcelona or Madrid than for stupid Bayern, tbh.

I like Bayern

I have 14 german on my shift, from North Germany, and they also hates Bayern !?

When they played the Champions leauge final, they hoped that they lost ??

Where I live, we only had one danish tv channel, when I was a kid, and that is a looooong time ago. 2 east german channels and the three west german channels. We watched a lot of german football, and it stays when you grow older.

Bayern, ManU, Ajax and Barcelona I like very much
Quote from Fuse5 :discuss

Oh yeah, because having 11 Dutchmen on the pitch rather than 4 was always helping the Spaniards wasn't it?
Congratulations, Spain. The best team of the tournament won it. That's always good.

I expected a few more goals in this final, but I guess it doesn't really matter. It was an ok game, but it's sad to see another abysmal refereeing (specially from a said good referee) and more important, such a dirty play by the orange side.
I said before that it's impossible to cheer for a team that has Van Bommel. Tonight we had another special presentation by his mad skills on how to play in the dirtiest way possible and stay on the field for the entire match. Only this time he had a companion...

Anyway, with a bit stronger defense this Spanish team will become unbeatable. Oh, and with Fabregas playing.

Edit: and so happy for Forlán/Uruguay!
Forlán got player of the tournement as I rightly said. But I will go to bed scared now. Scared that Paul the Octopus will know everything about me and how and when I will die.
Quote from alland44 :I like Bayern

I have 14 german on my shift, from North Germany, and they also hates Bayern !?

When they played the Champions leauge final, they hoped that they lost ??

I wanted them to win the CL final, I'm not THAT bad.

But kinda figures that they lost exactly THAT one match where they actually should win for once.

Many people hate them because they just build their team with money usually. They see someone playing well at Bremen, Schalke, Wolfsburg etc. and they just buy him next season, even he is sitting on the bench most of the time.

This has gotten a bit better lately (with Müller, Badstuber etc.) but they still have that reputation.
Grats Paul who guessed every game right.

the defense of holland was very very very bad today, referee was quite ok but anyway.
Congrats Spain. But my real champion is Paul the Octopus. From now on he will called "Paul the Great".

I wonder why the match result of Spain vs Paul.
Quote from ADX.14 :Congrats Spain. But my real champion is Paul the Octopus. From now on he will called "Paul the Great".

I wonder why the match result of Spain vs Paul.

Aha !

I wondered who this Paul was, everybody is talking about. He was in the danish papers a lot

Paul die krake.
Quote from ADX.14 :Congrats Spain. But my real champion is Paul the Octopus. From now on he will called "Paul the Great".

I wish he would have been right already 2 years ago.
Bad judgement on the world cup. Well, England has bad players and judges. But that's the problem of football on everywhere.

Good, tight match. Paul was right again. So, Spain is champ.
Oh no !

I just cheked out some Danish news medias. Now we have a danish octopussy and a psychic cat !?

Both picked out spain

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG