The online racing simulator
Tinky Winky's SkidPad Textures.
(18 posts, started )
Sup, tinky winky here. couldnt wait any longer to get unbanned from this place so im on my old ass demo account. anyway these are my new SkidPad Textures, dont edit without permission. enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8F15KNV0
#2 - Nicce
ur Goose right ??
or Nick..
yeah, my s2 account got banned here, discovered this account a few months ago so im using that for now.
Its not allowed to upload pics with s2 textures, with a demo account.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Its not allowed to upload pics with s2 textures, with a demo account.

It's quite obvious the OP is Nick, who has an S2 account, so hush.

As for the textures, IMO, there too dark and "clean" for a skidpad. Good work none the less.
#6 - Lible
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's quite obvious the OP is Nick, who has an S2 account, so hush.

As for the textures, IMO, there too dark and "clean" for a skidpad. Good work none the less.

It's not allowed to have duplicate accounts so hush.
Quote from Lible :It's not allowed to have duplicate accounts so hush.

What do you expect him to do? The demo account was already created, and he is not hurting anyone by using it. Ok, he got banned for using mods. Big F'ing deal.

Lighten up you bunch of liberal knobs. No wonder the LFS Forum is so hated with people like you here.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What do you expect him to do? The demo account was already created, and he is not hurting anyone by using it. Ok, he got banned for using mods. Big F'ing deal.

Lighten up you bunch of liberal knobs. No wonder the LFS Forum is so hated with people like you here.

He got banned and he is circumventing the forum ban by posting on another account. If everyone would be doing that and would be allowed to do so, imagine how the forum would look. Better have "people like him" here than banned people still posting.

But it seems like the mods don't care anymore. I already reported him 2 days ago but no action has been taken.
Quote from zeugnimod :He got banned and he is circumventing the forum ban by posting on another account. If everyone would be doing that and would be allowed to do so, imagine how the forum would look. Better have "people like him" here than banned people still posting.

But it seems like the mods don't care anymore. I already reported him 2 days ago but no action has been taken.

Again, I don't care. If he went out of his way to create a demo account AFTER the ban, then I could kind of see where you were coming from, but the demo account was created before the ban, and it's not like his ban was a potentially serious one anyhow.

Just leave him be.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 : Again, I don't care. If he went out of his way to create a demo account AFTER the ban, then I could kind of see where you were coming from, but the demo account was created before the ban, and it's not like his ban was a potentially serious one anyhow.

Ok, so every S2 licensed user can go ahead and create a demo account to post with in the case his S2 licensed account gets banned sometime in the future?

And who gets to determine if the ban was "potentially serious"? I bet there are some people who also think that getting banned for being a troll or insulting others isn't "potentially serious".

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just leave him be.

Too late.
yes they are too clean and dark, maybe if for making them you just darkened it a bit and added the stuff you added, and kept the details

but im downloading them
wow people. calm down for christ sake.

yeah, look at what I've done to the forums? zeugnimod, your the dude who's wrecking them, OMFG he has an old account ban him!
Quote from Mr. Bulletproof :yeah, look at what I've done to the forums? zeugnimod, your the dude who's wrecking them, OMFG he has an old account ban him!

I'm wrecking the forums?

Do I get a medal for that as well?
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm wrecking the forums?

Do I get a medal for that as well?

I don't know you, but you seem to be a total douche. Just had to mention that.

Ciao.
Quote from SF-Turdtron :I don't know you, but you seem to be a total douche. Just had to mention that.

:throwrose
Hard times for us forum whores eh zeug?
Haters gonna hate.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Lighten up you bunch of liberal knobs. No wonder the LFS Forum is so hated with people like you here.

You should go back to school son. How can you be "liberal" while wanting someone (rightly) banned from the forum?

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG