The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bose321 :I love Otto from iRacing.com!

Getting this because I asked it, and I'm going to write a review of it on a Dutch gaming site I work for, can't wait! Can anyone tell me what to do at first, or how everything works? I'm totally new to it.

He asked you to do it or you offered him to do it in exchange of some iR stuff? Just asking. My drift team teammate is a writer for Czech car magazine, so maybe he might do the same :-D.
Quote from spanks :So why exactly did you just get $350 worth of iracing stuff?

Also, Spa is coming to iracing.

Quote from Drift King CZ :He asked you to do it or you offered him to do it in exchange of some iR stuff? Just asking. My drift team teammate is a writer for Czech car magazine, so maybe he might do the same :-D.

Well, I kindly asked him for a offline version so I can just test iRacing. And I said that I make reviews for a Dutch site, and he asked me to show some of my work, so I showed him, and today he said he was impressed (don't ask me how, I don't think he can read Dutch), and He gave me two codes. Gotta say, it's quite fun, I just don't get a thing, how the racing works, I have discovered how to practise though, and it's quite cool, but I'm sure now already that when this year subscription is over I will not pay it myself, it does not interest me in the same way as LFS does. Or maybe it does after I finally found out something. I just want to race with people that are really rookies like me, and have a little fun, no serious racing business (yet).
Spa! :eye-poppi
:jawdrop: SPA
Eau rouge in perfect laser scanned perfection wow jus wow....
Yeah I'm a bit giddy about the Spa addition.... I can't wait to run that track in a real sim for a change, it'll be great
Can everyone else log in ok?

It says my email does not exist in the system.

I am not in the mood for this shit right now.
Quote from spanks :Can everyone else log in ok?

It says my email does not exist in the system.

I am not in the mood for this shit right now.

I was just about to post something along those exact lines.
I just sent out an email to

[email protected]

They should probably prepare for the greatest shitstorm they have ever experienced if no one can log in lol.
Site Down
It's back on
I was just in a mustang race and zoned out and just completely missed a corner. lost about 4 places and got 3 incidence pts from 1 mistake. The racing action sorta reminds me of a more powerful XRT, except scarier because of the safety rating system, and the unforgiving damage.
Finnglish Racing Mustangs@Watkins Cup hosted session now starting.

25 lap race starts approx 20.30 (UK) Come along!

Dont take up a stall if you don't intend to race pls.
iRacing nightshots on Richmond - looks great imo...
Attached images
richmond_night_1.jpg
richmond_night_2.jpg
richmond_night_3.jpg
Looks nice enough, but I dont race ovals, so I couldn't care less about it at the moment.

What we really need is day to night transitions and endurance racing to take advantage of them.
Quote from The Moose :Looks nice enough, but I dont race ovals, so I couldn't care less about it at the moment.

What we really need is day to night transitions and endurance racing to take advantage of them.

just give driver change
Quote from StableX :just give driver change

Driver change, 12 hour hosted sessions and day to night transitions.

Job Done. Subscriber for life
Who else is driving in the Historic British GP tonight then?

I only bought the car at 11.00pm Thursday night, so I haven't had enough time to really get up to speed, but i'm really looking forward to this one

It's bloody hot still where I live, so it's going to be 60 laps of sweaty mayhem.

My qually was crap, so I'll be starting towards the back... I just hope to survive the inevitable first lap mayhem. Finishing the race will be enough of an acievement with this one I think.

Good luck to all who are taking part (especially the Brits )
Quote from The Moose :Driver change, 12 hour hosted sessions and day to night transitions.

Job Done. Subscriber for life

+1.5 billion.

Quote from The Moose :
It's bloody hot still where I live, so it's going to be 60 laps of sweaty mayhem.

Looking at the weather in your location, I call BS.
Quote from PMD9409 :Looking at the weather in your location, I call BS.

Don't know what forecast you're looking at, but it's currently 84.2 degrees in my room at the moment.

May not be that hot to you, but this is Britain we're talking about. A country when you usually have to wear three layers in the summer

I'll be sitting in a pool of sweat when this race has ended.
Quote from The Moose :Don't know what forecast you're looking at, but it's currently 84.2 degrees in my room at the moment.

May not be that hot to you, but this is Britain we're talking about. A country when you usually have to wear three layers in the summer

I'll be sitting in a pool of sweat when this race has ended.

Still time for a last qualify attempt Stu!
Quote from StableX :Still time for a last qualify attempt Stu!

Just concentrating on race pace now. 3 or 4 places further up the grid isn't going to make a whole lot of difference I think.
Quote from richard dk :iRacing nightshots on Richmond - looks great imo...

Fake, everybody that lives in/near richmond knows that weather tends to veer around us, especially in a dry season like this one.
i'm the historic gp, 6th fastest q so far, not bad since i've never raced it before
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG