The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :WTF.

I predicted exactly the same in the F1 Manager Bets.

Great minds predict alike.
is it wrong for me to not be impressed by silverstone? i never thought it was that great of a track.
Apprently Senna will be back next race, i wonder why they replaced him for just silverstone though.

RedBull are looking strong thus far, FP3 should give a fair indictation of whos fast though.
Why not to ask Paul the Octopus?
Because he/it sucks.
Paul would know the result of the race already

I'd ask him
Of course he will forecast Germany to top-5
#34 - CSF
Ugh Nigel Mansell... UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH...
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from Mustafur :Apprently Senna will be back next race, i wonder why they replaced him for just silverstone though.

The whole thing is very probably a money story. Yamamoto's sponsors probably enough money to make the deal worth. Nothing better to put a bit of pressure on Senna also, and make him do some efforts to attract some small sponsors for the rest of the season.

HRT is so much off the pace than putting Alonso or Ide in the car wouldn't change anything in terms of results though.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :HRT is so much off the pace than putting Alonso in the car wouldn't change anything in terms of results

exactly... these new cars suck. just look at shumi.
Sutil is looking promising
Quote from Mustafur :Sutil is looking promising

he always does, but when it comes time to put the money down, he never delivers. this year certainly does look better than 2007-2009 though.
f1 is all about the car, now he has a half decent one we can see what hes made of.
Redbull look to be atleast half a second ahead of ferrari.
Both Saubers faster than Button...
#42 - CSF
Teeehee McLaren.
button out in q2.

is it just me or did hamilton not get a good lap in q2 either? poor mclaren.
Mclarens really getting hurt by those failed upgrades.
Quote from Mustafur :Mclarens really getting hurt by those failed upgrades.

They are not using them...

They took them off this morning. Its just a new floor.
Quote from DevilDare :They are not using them...

They took them off this morning. Its just a new floor.

I know which means they couldn't upgrade the cars speed enough whilst everyone else has.
Vettel pole
lol @ shumi not putting in any worthwhile q3 laps and conceding p10 for race start.
#49 - CSF
What was Alonso whinging at this time? Weird. Also strange strategy from Mercedes again with Schumi.... surely going out earlier on softs then bolting on the last set would have been better?!
What a great showcase from Red Bull's superiority. They looked so smooth in fast corners and mid-speed corners comparaing to the others.

Great performance from De La Rosa, proving that most of the people saying that he shouldn't be in F1 are probably wrong. I hope he gets points tomorrow, he's been so close in Turkey and Valencia already. That Sauber looks really good in fast ciruits TBH!

BTW have you noticed that Vettel has cut the course at Club during his inlap? I wouldn't be surprised if he gets problems with the FIA, because of that brand new 110% inlap rule.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG