The online racing simulator
Quote from Timo1992 :omg loool but i think it will be holland

First of all, welcome back in Germany. Second, I think Spain has a better chance at winning. I am going with the octopus or whatever that thing is.
I am actually more interested in the Uruguay game now, the team with the best spirit up against an once unstoppable force which has just been smacked in the face, I hope Uruguay can play some dignified football that they can be proud with.

At least I can watch it without being too bothered with which side wins, which is always a good thing for the heart rate. Though I am more inclined with a Germany defeat.
What makes you think that Uruguay is the team with the best spirit?

BTW, for anyone who doesn't know. Miroslav Klose is missing one goal to tie with Ronald in being the most successful scorer in World Cups ever and 2 to get that title on his own. And this will be his last World Cup match. Should be interesting to see how they play tomorrow keeping that in mind.
Quote from zeugnimod :What makes you think that Uruguay is the team with the best spirit?

Because of their game with Netherlands? or I just have a soft spot for them that's all.
Quote from JJ72 :Because of their game with Netherlands? or I just have a soft spot for them that's all.

Yeah, ok, they didn't give up and kept trying to score but it was the semifinal of a World Cup. Every team would and should have done that.

For me, the USA has been the team with the best spirit.
Quote from mamoru :Where did your Germany-flag go? You are in another country now because your country lost the match?

Timo was here.

Quote from arco :Timo was here.

Hehe, that could've been me :P I did the same, but on a smaller scale
(with a german flag ofcourse )

arco where did you get that picture of me?
A dutchie posted it in our forum. They did get their revenge on you though.
Quote from arco :A dutchie posted it in our forum. They did get their revenge on you though.

Awesome commercial
"Glory and Approbation to Paul"

The Kraken has spoken and the thus it happened.

Vain
Spoilsport.

Vain
Forlan = player of the tournement. To me, he is a great player, and even as a Liverpool fan I find that easy to say.
Quote from BlueFlame :Forlan = player of the tournement. To me, he is a great player, and even as a Liverpool fan I find that easy to say.

Supporters think otherwise
Quote from BlueFlame :Forlan = player of the tournement. To me, he is a great player, and even as a Liverpool fan I find that easy to say.

alright, but to me it's Mr. Pigclimber!
Quote from rediske :alright, but to me it's Mr. Pigclimber!

On the radio in England they translated it as Pigsupervisor.
Quote from mamoru :FIFA think otherwise

Fixed,

South America isn't business for FIFA.
Quote from gangsteer :Fixed,

South America isn't business for FIFA.

Didn't you hear the crowd at the game? :P Our presentator said that the 'booing' was for forlan because of the hands ball against Ghana.
Quote from mamoru :Didn't you hear the crowd at the game? :P Our presentator said that the 'booing' was for forlan because of the hands ball against Ghana.

I hope you mean Suarez.
And they didn't boo that much against Uruguay, just a couple of times.
(And sadly, uruguay lost.)
They booed every time Suarez had the ball for more than 2 or 3 seconds.

I'm happy with the 3rd place. Would never have dreamt of that before the tournament started.

Only too bad that Klose was injured. He deserved those 2 goals to pass Ronaldo.
Quote from zeugnimod :

Only too bad that Klose was injured. He deserved those 2 goals to pass Ronaldo.

English TV said Klose had influenza, I didn't know that is an injury? :P
English TV doesn't know shit then.

Klose has a back injury.

I bet he would have still tried to play today if it was in any way possible.

Lahm and Löw are the ones they probably meant.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG