How Active Are You?: i am wery active!
What Kind of Control do you use? Wheel with 720
Time Zone: +2:00

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

STILL LOOKIN!
What kind of team are you looking for :drift
Preferred Car/Track:XR/Aston&city

What Kind of Control do you use?:muse&kyeboard
He'll probably be crowned King Of The No Longer Welcome People in a few hours.
What kind of team are you looking for? : Race, But nothing complicated, Just represent the team , in any server i enter.

Preferred Car/Track: Lx4 on So4 or As2r ( In fact any track with lx4 )
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: 2 or 3 sec Behind wrt sometimes 1 sec or .50 from wr

How Active Are You?: Almost all days within 4 - 6 races peer day
What Kind of Control do you use?: Mouse and keyb
Time Zone: Doesnt matter, dont gona race in any league or stuff like that
My race behavior : I`m Very polite, You can fight with me door by door without problem, I have sense of space and sense of "Where" is the other piloto.

As states, I dont want a complicated / Test drive "come to track to see skills / register on the forum - team / use ventrillo or ts / , i just wanna represent the team in the servers i play, nothing more nothing less

Also if much to ask, a team that have a Team skin , specialy for lx4 / lx6
Sorry for ask so much and have so much "selfinesh", but, thrust me, i wont let you down.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :He'll probably be crowned King Of The No Longer Welcome People in a few hours.

lol would be new sig if this one wasnt so good
What kind of team are you looking for? Endurance, Race
Preferred Car/Track: Aston / FZR
How Active Are You?: Playing everyday
What Kind of Control do you use? G25

Im need to find a new team, because i left off Conquest Racing. And im looking for a team who's driving in GTAL or IGTC. Expecially i love to drive FZR so i think i can be useful to drive in some leagues.
Quote from IMOL :What kind of team are you looking for? Endurance, Race
Preferred Car/Track: Aston / FZR
How Active Are You?: Playing everyday

Im need to find a new team, because i left off Conquest Racing. And im looking for a team who's driving in GTAL or IGTC. Expecially i love to drive FZR so i think i can be useful to drive in some leagues.

Good luck, great driver and great person to talk to on teamspeak
What kind of team are you looking for? Race, Drift.
Preferred Car/Track: Blackwood / XRG
How Active Are You?: On almost every day.
What Kind of Control do you use? Mouse + Joystick. Strange combo? Contact me I'll explain.
Time Zone: GMT -5:00

I need a team to drive for. I'm looking for a team who can help improve my skills, etc. Current teams I'm in have either dropped off or have wrecked reps. Rarely come on the forums but this is more of a last resort for me. I can't find anyone else.
What kind of team are you looking for? Endurance, Race, Drag
Preferred Car/Track: FXO, FXR, UFR / South City, Aston
How Active Are You?: Everyday :heyjoe67_ferrari:
What Kind of Control do you use?
Mouse
Me
What kind of team are you looking for? Endurance/race/drift
Preferred Car/Track:FO8 westhill
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:1.51.92
How Active Are You? VARY VARY
What Kind of Control do you use?A G25
Time Zone:GMT
Quote from Jonathon.provost :
Preferred Car/Track:FO8 westhill
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:1.51.92

I don´t know what you would say with this infos but they aren´t right. How you can say you like this car/track without any lap on it?
Quote from kiste :I don´t know what you would say with this infos but they aren´t right. How you can say you like this car/track without any lap on it?

he might have run one in single player mode since he doesnt know how to use lfsworld.net
What kind of team are you looking for?: Drift
Preferred Car/Track: LX6, XRT, FZ5. / blackwood, fernbay.
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Do not have any record time on it, coz' I'm doing drift on this tracks.
How Active Are You? Pretty active.
What Kind of Control do you use? Keyboard ;|
Time Zone: GMT London etc...

Actually I born in Lithuania, my name is Dima, living in England about a 1years, playing Live for speed not for a long time, but quickly getting my skills up. Looking just for a team with which I can spend my gaming time good and get some advise how to make my driving better.
Speaking in four languages (Lithuanian, Russian, English, Polish) so can communicate with almost everyone. lol
So, that's all, if somebody wish to try me on track, write a PM or skype (****ni). Have a nice day and good luck.
BYE.
hi there...I cant actually invite you to join our team personally..but I can help you a little. We are a new team "based on oval" (but when the founder is offline i do some drifting on other tracks). If you need more info just contact myself by using the "Contact Webmaster" link on the website below..or, if you just want to apply (by apply i mean, let the boss know your joining *lol*) you can use the "Team Member Registration" link on the same website.

Good luck in your search

James a.k.a Abel - Webmaster and (one of) Server admin(s) at Real Racers.
Free driver
What kind of team are you looking for? Cruise team
Preferred Car/Track: FBM/Blackwood
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: 1.18.59 Best 1.16.040
How Active Are You? I try to be in LFS every day

What Kind of Control do you use? Keyboard
Time Zone: GMT+2

I've been inactive in here, but now I'm back from a break. Teams who are intrested, just send a pm. I also have a profile with S2 license for you to know.

Quote from fin-niko :What kind of team are you looking for? Cruise team
Preferred Car/Track: FBM/Blackwood
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: 1.18.59 Best 1.16.040
How Active Are You? I try to be in LFS every day

What Kind of Control do you use? Keyboard
Time Zone: GMT+2

I've been inactive in here, but now I'm back from a break. Teams who are intrested, just send a pm. I also have a profile with S2 license for you to know.

It would be better to put the S2 profile here, not the demo one
Quote from Mustangman759 :What kind of team are you looking for? race
Preferred Car/Track:none
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track:usualy 1-3 secs (depending on practice time,sets etc)
How Active Are You? as much as i can
What Kind of Control do you use? wheel - Logitech MOMO
Time Zone: EST
I drive in LFSCART and admin GT3 Cup. Currently left Last Lap Motorsports which i was in for 1 yr

still looking
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: Any car on oval or RB4/BL1
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: RB4 1:28's on older tires 1:27's on newer tires.
How Active Are You? not super active but i race almost every day, will be WAY more active once i get a new computer.
What Kind of Control do you use? DFP
Time Zone: -6 GMT Central time USA
What kind of team are you looking for?: Racing (open wheel)
Preferred Car/Track: FBM, FOX, South City courses
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: +1,5 / 2 on the WR
How Active Are You?: 4 evenings a week
What Kind of Control do you use? Wheel (Logitech )
Time Zone: GMT London +1
Quote from prodigious :What kind of team are you looking for?: Drift
Preferred Car/Track: LX6, XRT, FZ5. / blackwood, fernbay.
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: Do not have any record time on it, coz' I'm doing drift on this tracks.
How Active Are You? Pretty active.
What Kind of Control do you use? Keyboard ;|
Time Zone: GMT London etc...

Actually I born in Lithuania, my name is Dima, living in England about a 1years, playing Live for speed not for a long time, but quickly getting my skills up. Looking just for a team with which I can spend my gaming time good and get some advise how to make my driving better.
Speaking in four languages (Lithuanian, Russian, English, Polish) so can communicate with almost everyone. lol
So, that's all, if somebody wish to try me on track, write a PM or skype (****ni). Have a nice day and good luck.
BYE.

Still looking...
What kind of team are you looking for?: Drift/Design.
Preferred Car/Track: XRT/FB Gold Rev.
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: N/A.
How Active Are You? Very, play and design for at least a few hours every night.
Time Zone: GMT+12 (Auckland)

My ideal team would be a close knit (semi casual) drift/racing team with emphasis/interest in design. I'm relatively new to LFS but have been interested in graphics/web design since I was 14-15. Currently I spend 70% of my time on drift servers because it's a readily available source of casual/social fun but am definitely looking to race competitively as I improve my driving.

My interest in design began playing Motocross Madness 2 online, skinning bikes for MCM2 worked on the same concept as LFS car skins - set canvas size and divided into panels. I loved the concept of creating something of my own externally and then using it internally in-game. I started producing websites for teams I created and was a part of, starting from geocities.com website-builder templates and then progressed to designing layouts in Photoshop and importing them in Dreamweaver, slapping a couple of iframes in there and linking my crudely sliced navigation links to their respective pages - I loved it ;D After the MCM2 era I maintained an interest in design, mainly focused on website layouts which eventually translated into learning some basic HTML/php and growing comfortable with the software I was using and have been manipulating/creating/experimenting ever since.

Ever since purchasing my G25 I'd been looking for a sim that was.. well, a proper simulation. Just recently after trying the LFS demo and discovering how much fun and openly accessible it was (I could skin like I did in the MCM days!) I proceeded to purchase a S2 license, and have been enjoying it since.

A little side project I've been playing with in my spare time: http://schematics.reaction.net.nz/lfs which in part originated from my online radio station http://schematics.grindmedia.co.nz/

Would love to contribute with any team graphical design/skinning needs, PM or reply if interested

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG