The online racing simulator
CRIPIN ALL DAI EVERYDAY BR0ski'z
in mei hud we roll lyk diz so pplz know we 4 real

pce out
Attached images
DSC00066.JPG
DSC00067.JPG
Is that a bottle of Milk in your bathroom?
You have to be pretty detached from society to think Klutch's style is "emo." Or old.
Matt is showing his newly bought stuff, btw where is the condom jacket?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Is that a bottle of Milk in your bathroom?

Naw it's some shampoo

Quote from G!NhO :Matt is showing his newly bought stuff, btw where is the condom jacket?

Never brought it, only took these pics as a joke, I don't go out dressed like that
I thought you were somekind of muslim extremist.
i wanna ask a question, but i have no idea if it would offend....
over where you live, does everyone run around with those towel, and cloth things covering their faces, and hair?
Quote from logitekg25 :i wanna ask a question, but i have no idea if it would offend....
over where you live, does everyone run around with those towel, and cloth things covering their faces, and hair?

That's not offensive in any way :P and the answer is no, unless your a chav and I'm not I just did it because some girl wanted me to go on webcam so I dressed like that to make her laugh I'm not from Iraq if that's why you thought it would offend me, I'm from England.
Quote from G!NhO :I thought you were somekind of muslim extremist.

That's what the people on chat roulette thought too
Here ya go bubzlast 1 i was waitin for a girl to squirt, and oh yeah, im da real slim shadyyyyyyy and i just stood up.
also i got masive arms LD lol x
Attached images
DSC00096.JPG
DSC00103.JPG
DSC00111.JPG
Pose pose pose...
Yeah I didn't want to post those because they are straight up ghey! But I got forced to
Eminem lookalike @ last pic
Quote from AMB :Here ya go bubzlast 1 i was waitin for a girl to squirt, and oh yeah, im da real slim shadyyyyyyy and i just stood up.
also i got masive arms LD lol x

lmao, now we see who this tough guy is ...
Quote from samforey12345 :Eminem lookalike @ last pic

LOL! I got that on msn from a certain banned LFS driver and he told me to post it.
Im gonna kick some life into this again!

1: Tourist!
2: Posing!
3: I love Skittles!
Attached images
Billede0025.jpg
Billede0027.jpg
Billede0031.jpg
Nice socks!
oh, joy - he still lives. still as badass.
How could anyone dislike that.
Greetings.
Attached images
breadcphil.jpg
Quote from AMB :CRIPIN ALL DAI EVERYDAY BR0ski'z
in mei hud we roll lyk diz so pplz know we 4 real

pce out

For some reason, you remind me of that dealer dude in resident evil 4. "Whaterryabuyin?"

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG