The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :Thanks, but I'm definitely not one of the best and you can't compare me with Lynce because Lynces stuff is in a much more professional and better way made.

Well, you would say that as it is your own work.

You are right, Lynce does do some amazing work, but while your style is completely different to his, I still think your up there on the quality side of things. So far on the last two pages, only you and Lynce are the only ones who have made me go "Whoa" when looking at the pictures. All the others barely got a "meh".
Quote from Lynce :

Really nothing special.

Wrong my mate, you provide awesome quality on your every single edit. Beyond awesome.
Quote from Tazka :Wrong my mate, you provide awesome quality on your every single edit. Beyond awesome.

Thanks for your words, my friend.
If Lynce says "nothing special" on his great work i would say "absolutelly nothing" on this new mine

Attached images
fxr_sunset.jpg
Here are some of my first edits...

The first one I did for my teammate by request. The second one will be RBD's next team poster. The 3rd and 4th ones were just a result of my boredom.
Attached images
EPIC!!!.JPG
Untitled3.jpg
rbd skin.jpg
epiclfsphoto.jpg
What do you think????
Attached images
XFG-TuNe.jpg
Quote from Neo_ :Here are some of my first edits...

The first one I did for my teammate by request. The second one will be RBD's next team poster. The 3rd and 4th ones were just a result of my boredom.

Can't see a thing because of the glare and bloom.
Quote from Gr1pDr1v3-R :What do you think????

Narrow wheels, are the tires like tweaked or something (and rims)?

A lot of vob mods but i think that its a raw screenshot, i mean i dont see anything after-edited.
-
Attached images
Xrrhires.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :Something athmospherical. :dopey:

Ahh, that's a perfect one.

if that's your first i think about XFG Tuned
good, but too small

i might work on one too (Don't think it's good)
hehe for my XRT Kit

Nice tady
Cool rearlights tady...
i do the XRT_interior 1 i should share it?
A lot of blur mistakes. Still, nice one.
Thanks. Which blur mistakes exactly you talking about? Just so I know next time. Because I can only see 2 mistakes myself with the blur where I forgot to blur it, but I don't even know what else is wrong. BTW, is the sky supposed to be blurred? Wasn't sure about that.
Everything except that red flare on the ground is great... that light glow ruined it from my POV =/ ... but nice edit
Impressive as always, andRo.

@Devildare. Just the sky.

@Raito. If there is sufficient moisture, it is possible.
Thanks, oh, I didn't even know the sky is supposed to be blurred, I'll fix it later.

EDIT: Fixed the blur in the skies, rear window and the left side of the car + fixed the rear lights a bit.

Click for high-res:

High-res without black line

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG