The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :but we played great defense and it was a perfect strategy against Germany..

Yeah, we are having problems against very defensive teams.

Therefore, I hope that Spain wins tonight.
I'd love to see Netherlands and Spain in the final - 2 teams that have never won it before.
yay germany

the world hasnt seen such effiicient german attacking since 1939
Wow Germany!

I don't understand why people say a team played awful because they lost. Give some credit where it's due. Argentina made a pretty decent match today, apart from a few obvious crap in the defense. It's just that Germany were too good for them today.

Also how had Messi not played well? He hasn't been winning the games by himself, but he played bloody well. Sure we've seem he do better in his club, but he wasn't playing against a 3 times World Champion team for most of the time, was he?

Rant aside, what a solid match by the Germans. Top quality there!
We'll see how it goes against Spain without Müller now. He's a special player.

Edit: Oh, I forgot: LOL Argentina!

Edit2: Another thing: why Di Maria didn't get a yellow for a shameful handballing and Müller got one for a much less obvious foul?
I wonder whos going to be vursing Holland in the finals??
Spain or Germany?
Id like to see Spain but im sure it will be Germany.
Quote from Shotglass :yay germany

the world hasnt seen such effiicient german attacking since 1939

it's because of the uniform.....

/rant.

well... i hope that spain crushes germany next round.....

the final will be the Netherlands Vs. Spain
Quote from de Souza :

Edit2: Another thing: why Di Maria didn't get a yellow for a shameful handballing and Müller got one for a much less obvious foul?

Yeah when it came off Messi's hand more...
OMG 2 penaltys!!!!
paraguay....

spain yeaaaah!!! omg again!!!! lol

OMG WHAT THE ****!!!!!!! 3 penaltys and NOOOO GOALS lololloolol

This really is the world cup of the penaltys!
What the hell just happened.

3 penalties and still 0-0.
rofl, this is great.
Paraguay should have new penalty kick, Spain players were on penalty area before the kick
And Spain could have got another one after that start on Fabregas..
Hope Paraguay will beat spain
Quote from Timo1992 :Hope Paraguay will beat spain

If you knew anything about football, you would hope that Spain wins..
Quote from Boris Lozac :And Spain could have got another one after that start on Fabregas..

meh, fabregas just run over goalkeeper and tryed to film
Nice 3 times pole! yay spain
Spain not looking good against Germany, or at least until Ramos toughen up, maybe a boot to the face will help?
Congrats spain.
That win was just luck.
No skill at all.
Would've been 2:1 for Paraguay.
Funny that you say "would have been".... yeah when?.. When a cow came on the field and ate the ball?
The truth is it IS 1-0 spain.
Quote from Stefani24 :That win was just luck.
No skill at all.
Would've been 2:1 for Paraguay.

Yeahh so Inesta's break through was just luck, not skill.
Torres should not start for Spain again.....he's gash.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Torres should not start for Spain again.....he's gash.

Torres is exactly like van Persie, they always start every game but they always play pretty bad.

But i bet they will both start again.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Torres should not start for Spain again.....he's gash.

I wouldn't expect to see him starting next game as well, about time to end the experimentation.
Quote from JJ72 :I wouldn't expect to see him starting next game as well, about time to end the experimentation.

I thought that would be the case for this game, but....well we will just have to wait and see I suppose.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG