The online racing simulator
If I was racing for points I'd like the previous system because it meant one bad race for Delis would give me the championship, but I don't even care about that. I merely assumed that making a points system thats decent was a pretty easy thing to do in a championship which only has 5 people, obviously not. The racing has been decent and tbh there has been little that would need investigating but when your car gets damaged enough to cause the driver to slow down to avoid tyres going sky high through no fault of there own and theres only 5 people driving around the track, it does give you some time to wonder about how the league could have been better.
I've been thinking about some ideas for the next season. I really think we should hold another season to fix some of the imperfections with the cars (slightly out of balance) and the tracks (different tracks, possibly adding a seventh track). Not sure when we should hold it, maybe winter season again? Ideas are certainly welcome.
The idea of the league is good but I think it needs to be clash less with the other leagues and perhaps become more team friendly to encourage more people to race in it. Also there needs to be a better guideline to what the league is. I mean when I joined I thought this was going to be a noob league for people 2-3s off the wr, which was where I was at when the league started, but then people who I wouldn't call noobs joined and they were allowed in. I don't think this has particularly affected this season, because of the clash with major events - but in future seasons if there are any more experienced drivers wont know if they classify as a "noob" and won't sign up, and people that are "noobs" wont sign up because they feel they might be out of their depth, if you see what I mean.

Anyway, GL, thanks for the admining Bunder and make it happen
Hoping to rejoin the grid for the final round
joining as safety car
Username: jonathon.provost
Racer name: j.provost
Car: fzr
Team: jp's jumpers

could i plez join as a safety car
You are 12 and what is this?
Nice obsession with safety cars . Unfortunately, as this event isn't live streamed, I doubt anyone wants to see any epic fail action caused by a safety car. I caused enough epic fail for the entire grid last race, and I finished 3rd
Heh in last round I can easily start the race and bail out, if there's no more people than 15 I only need 31 point like minimum to win this cup
I guess Boothy meant that provost guy.
dmn i totally forgot that last race
Thanks bunder for the effort.

Hopefully the data recorded throughout this season will affect the restrictions for next....

Was fun though, unrestricted NGT is no fun, and the Baby-restrictions aren't either. These are right in the middle, and great to handle.

Gratz to delis, unbeaten. Unbelieveable.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG