The online racing simulator
Vector cars drawing
(81 posts, started )
#1 - Raito
Vector cars drawing
Hello racers

I spend my whole day today to make this one car in PhotoShop, using only vector masks. It's my first vector art, so it has thundreds of bugs im currently lazy to correct :P but I want to know your opinion, thanks for any

(original photo: http://www.nissan-skyline.org/i/main003.jpg)

Edit: because i'm working on next cars and others are posting their vector images i changed title of this topic
Attached images
skylineR32.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
+1. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
Quote from jrd.racer :+1. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

opening Photoshop usually works pretty well for that.
The shoulder line looks like falling down, typical mistake when you start drawing cars, and the shadow on the ground should be more effective. The rest is pretty cool for the fist one
this looks like a fun thing to try

where do i start
#7 - Raito
Quote from logitekg25 :this looks like a fun thing to try

where do i start

1. Take a big huge breath
2. Tell your family that you are leaving for the rest of the day
3. Open photoshop
4. Find some picture of what you want to draw
5. Play

If you dont know how to use Pen Tool then look for some tutorials, google knows but personaly i learned a lot myself while "just messing around"
Nice work. I started an R32 vector over a year ago aswell, but never bothered finishing it.
Attached images
unfinishedr32.jpg
#9 - Fuse5
and i drew this 2 years ago when i started experimenting with markers :P

OP - nice vector! could do with some more shades in the front bumper area, which looks a bit pale right now, but other than that, nice work
Attached images
Nissan_Skyline_R32_by_FuseEST.jpg
oh the pen tool...you said vector, and i was like "a what?"
Quote from Matrixi :Nice work. I started an R32 vector over a year ago aswell, but never bothered finishing it.

Quote from Fuse5 :and i drew this 2 years ago when i started experimenting with markers :P

OP - nice vector! could do with some more shades in the front bumper area, which looks a bit pale right now, but other than that, nice work

Both very nice ones ... Fuse5: I will improve it, i dont like the roof and windows and i possibily add some light tuning on it
Well i know how to use the pen tool, still puzzles me where to start
Nice one also Matrixi
Quote from jrd.racer :Well i know how to use the pen tool, still puzzles me where to start
Nice one also Matrixi

It's becuase unlike LFS it doesn't have a viewer...takes forever to skin a car.

I'm not going to pay to get taken out...i have better things to do with dough.

AAnt
Currently working on my first vector of the Pan Speed RX7

I'm finding it hard to do the lighting/shadows on the car, and the headlights

Any tips?
Attached images
RX7 Vector.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Currently working on my first vector of the Pan Speed RX7

I'm finding it hard to do the lighting/shadows on the car, and the headlights

Any tips?

Nice work you done

I'd preffer to start with something easier, like the car without decals and tuning, with so less mirrored objects as possibile And starting with angle of view like mine seems easier to me

If you want to draw RX7 FD i personaly reccomend to try this first http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... ons/5/5f/Mazda-RX7-FD.jpg
Quote from Raito :Nice work you done

I'd preffer to start with something easier, like the car without decals and tuning, with so less mirrored objects as possibile And starting with angle of view like mine seems easier to me

If you want to draw RX7 FD i personaly reccomend to try this first http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... ons/5/5f/Mazda-RX7-FD.jpg

Thanks, Will give that pic ago now
I don't like the metallic effect or w/e is on it.
Quote from Raito :Hello racers

I spend my whole day today to make this one car in PhotoShop, using only vector masks. It's my first vector art, so it has thundreds of bugs im currently lazy to correct :P but I want to know your opinion, thanks for any

(original photo: http://www.nissan-skyline.org/i/main003.jpg)

Hi i would like to ask you a major favour I love your vector drawing and would like to put it on a t-shirt which i can make at work but i would like you to edit it a little for me.

Would it be possible to have the car itself at the same angle but without any of the shadowing behind the car and under the front bumper. Also could you take the writing off or if you like you could leave your signiture in same font and size and place it bottom right just under the wheel?

I will understand if you dont agree but i thought i would ask anyway I will upload photo of the finished t-shirt so you can see your work
His name already is there, beneath the cars name.
Quote from matijapkc :His name already is there, beneath the cars name.

I know that but for the look i would like on the t-shirt i would like it moved to bottom right under the front wheel as i think this will work better on the t-shirt.
Quote from Billeh :Hi i would like to ask you a major favour I love your vector drawing and would like to put it on a t-shirt which i can make at work but i would like you to edit it a little for me.

Would it be possible to have the car itself at the same angle but without any of the shadowing behind the car and under the front bumper. Also could you take the writing off or if you like you could leave your signiture in same font and size and place it bottom right just under the wheel?

I will understand if you dont agree but i thought i would ask anyway I will upload photo of the finished t-shirt so you can see your work

Thou would be possibile, just a question: Why?

I will try to do that tomorrow
You can't put car shadows on a shirt... You need only a car.
Quote from matijapkc :You can't put car shadows on a shirt... You need only a car.

huh? sure you can..
Quote from Raito :Thou would be possibile, just a question: Why?

I will try to do that tomorrow

Thanks for replying m8 the reason i ask for no shadows is the straight lines when its printed to put on t-hirt make it look a bit stupid. The reason i want the print on a t-shirt is because i like the drawing and i think it will make a great T . Anyway thanks for doing this m8 like i said i will upload a pic of the finished item

Vector cars drawing
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG