The online racing simulator
Quote from Kandis :Hamilton had the right to pass SC before the SC line, but he passed it few meters after. If he had passed it before, what would you say then?

u lucky bazted lol
Quote from Kandis :Hamilton had the right to pass SC before the SC line, but he passed it few meters after. If he had passed it before, what would you say then?

Lucky i would say just like Vettel.

But he didn't and broke the rules.
Quote from Joris :http://en.espnf1.com/redbull/motorsport/story/21923.html

Why have different engine manufacturers if there can't be any differences.

The differences only make it more interesting (IMHO).

If they have to freeze the engine though they should be equal, but i disagree with the engine freeze completely the engine game was one of the best things about f1 until recently.
Quote from Mustafur :Lucky i would say just like Vettel.

But he didn't and broke the rules.

So stewards failed with SC and there is the only guilt of Hamilton and it is UNFAIR that he came 2 and it is UNFAIR that Alonso was overtaken by Kobayashi and failed to do anything in past two races and like Briatore said Hamilton should be disqualified.
Now I understand
i've being trying to resist this but i give up

Quote from mr grady :anyone surprised by the sauber passing alonso at the end of the race?

Alonso i asume
Quote from Kandis :So stewards failed with SC and there is the only guilt of Hamilton and it is UNFAIR that he came 2 and it is UNFAIR that Alonso was overtaken by Kobayashi and failed to do anything in past two races and like Briatore said Hamilton should be disqualified.
Now I understand

No Stewards failed with the penalty. Hamilton broke the rules end of story.

If hamilton abided by the rules we would be talking about how Kobayashi passed both Alonso and Hamilton
Quote from Mustafur :No Stewards failed with the penalty. Hamilton broke the rules end of story.

If hamilton abided by the rules we would be talking about how Kobayashi passed both Alonso and Hamilton

im no hamilton fan but even i know that he wouldnt of jus sat there like alonso did behind the toro rosso.

hamilton would of overtaken them.

only reason why kobayashi overtook those 2 cars of alonso and buemi is coz of new tyres on low fuel. he can brake a good 10-20 metres later as he has more grip. jus look at the divebomb in last corner xD
Quote from BreadC :im no hamilton fan but even i know that he wouldnt of jus sat there like alonso did behind the toro rosso.

hamilton would of overtaken them.

only reason why kobayashi overtook those 2 cars of alonso and buemi is coz of new tyres on low fuel. he can brake a good 10-20 metres later as he has more grip. jus look at the divebomb in last corner xD

The Ferrari was just as quick as the Mclarens at Valencia and as said Button was doing lap times in the last 5 laps faster then kobayashi's Qualiy time, and since Alonso got new tyres at the same time, there is no real excuse.

Hamilton Overtaking Buemi in the same situation would probaby be more likely due to a better f-Duct but thats about it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG