The online racing simulator
Quote from th84 :I'm going to re-post this on this page to make sure everyone see's it Practice server is now up.

Only 6 (not counting licensed) racers are signed up on the website, which mean's 4 spot's are still open. Please reply to this thread if you plan on attending sunday's race (even if you are signed up on website). Pm's with server info will go out on saturday for those who are signed up. I will put a practice server up later on this evening.

If you reply to this thread and havent signed up to the website, please do that as well. www.lfsdemoleague.cjb.net

What is the server name?
LFS Demo League
I registered on the web site already. I am planning to join the league. May I?

PM me more info about the league if I am allowed to join. Thank you
Am going on the server tonight and see how it gose one thing tho will i have time to chage my fuel amount when the races are done?
Quote from siemens :I registered on the web site already. I am planning to join the league. May I?

PM me more info about the league if I am allowed to join. Thank you

Yes you can join. Visit the website for all the info you need.
Quote from Matias Heikkinen :great! but...how can I see the other racer's skins? and can the other race see my skin?

It seems dannyboy hasnt got round to posting the skins yet.... so lets just attach them here so we dont have to wait! to download other people's skins here, click the attachments, when the picture has loaded, right click and go save image as, then place it in data>skins_x in your LFS directory.

EDIT: they are in order, XRG_TBV, XRT_TBV, and XFG_TBV
Attached images
XRG_TBV.jpg
XRT_TBV.jpg
XFG_TBV.JPG
Here are my skins.
Attached images
XRT_KOHUKE.jpg
XRG_KOHUKE.jpg
XFG_KOHUKE.jpg
HEL_KOHUKE.jpg
...what are their names?
Quote from Spudster :...what are their names?

When you´re saving them don´t change the file name and you will have their names. Although Matias Heikkinen needs to tell us the names because he has changed the file name during uploading.
Quote from Spudster :...what are their names?

juts save it, they have the right names
3 more days left till the 1st race.
The server has been passworded now so you guys can have some clean practicing. I am sending pm's out now with all info.
Quote from th84 :The server has been passworded now so you guys can have some clean practicing. I am sending pm's out now with all info.

Nice thanks th84 for doing this
OK, pm's have been sent. If you plan on racing and did not get a pm, please let me know and i will get you the info.

There are still 2 spots left if anyone who hasnt signed up would like to race. I will give it until saturday night before i close sign up for this race.
To th84,
I would like to join the race! could i join? tks a lot
i would like to join too

edit: can someone PM me the serverpass pls? i want to drive some traininglaps
May I ask 2 questions. What is the different between 10 laps and 20 laps race? Will that 10 laps count points?
Quote from siemens :May I ask 2 questions. What is the different between 10 laps and 20 laps race? Will that 10 laps count points?

......theres more laps in a 20 laps race than a 10 laps race....thats the difference.......lol
Its starts tommorw i can,rt wait.
There are no more open slots now. Philipma and Soki have been sent the info, they have filled the two remaining places. There were more that wanted to join, so i did it the way i felt was fairest. The first 2 people that replyed to this thread that werent already signed up were given the spots. Good luck all, cya tomorrow.

@Philipma : please be sure to sign up on the demo league website. The link can be found a few post's up.
omfg i almost forgot!!!

My most favorite thing I have ever done with photoshop, HEL_TBV_OFFICIAL
Attached images
HEL_TBV_OFFICIAL.jpg
Quote from siemens :May I ask 2 questions. What is the different between 10 laps and 20 laps race? Will that 10 laps count points?

The 10 lap sprint race is just that, a short race to get you guy's familiar with each other's driving(afaik), the finishing order from the 10 lapper will be the starting order for the 20 lapper. The 20 lap race will be the only one with point's given.
The 10 lap race is to get used to each others driving, get more track time and as a sort of qualifying round.

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG