The online racing simulator
Question about S2 licence
(12 posts, closed, started )
I need S2 licence just for experience to check features and etc. i contacted the LFS community and they won't give me S2 licence tryout. I need S2 to show to my parents and to make them buy me one. Someone who can give me it for minute or two i'l really appreciate that.

Sini6a, or we can talk on MSN - sini6a@live.com
Quote from sini6a :I need S2 licence just for experience to check features and etc. i contacted the LFS community and they won't give me S2 licence tryout. I need S2 to show to my parents and to make them buy me one. Someone who can give me it for minute or two i'l really appreciate that.

Good luck with that! :uglyhamme:bewarespa
Quote from sini6a :i contacted the LFS community and they won't give me S2 licence tryout.

So why do you contact us again?
Cuz i need it
Quote from DevilDare :And I need a Veyron.

That's nothing. I personnally need $100.000.000.000, a private continent and the right to rule the FIA for 100 years. If I don't have that in 5 minutes, I'll begin to whine and spam a lot.

You're warned now
Quote from sini6a :I need S2 licence just for experience to check features and etc. i contacted the LFS community and they won't give me S2 licence tryout. I need S2 to show to my parents and to make them buy me one. Someone who can give me it for minute or two i'l really appreciate that.

Emailed you my username and password, don't change anything though, I use it quite a lot. Oh and stay off LFS.net kuz my bank details are on there...
Quote from azasmith14 :Emailed you my username and password, don't change anything though, I use it quite a lot. Oh and stay off LFS.net kuz my bank details are on there...

Lol... wtf I just gave him mine.
there are lots of yt videos with all the content.
The free content already serves as a perfectly adequate demonstration of Live for Speed.

Licence sharing is not permitted as part of the licence agreement, so anyone sharing their account with you would be in violation of this.
This thread is closed

(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG