The online racing simulator
Top Gear season 15
(77 posts, started )
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Active volcano?!

Eyjafjallajökull anyone?

I think James May owes me an apology for making me go to Italy 2 days after I was supposed to, and also spending the night in the Lisbon airport... Not that I care now, do I? I'm just looking forward to see how Captain Slow got there.
Is it even doable to drive on an active volcano?

(And do they mean erupting? IMO that's too stupid even for TG)
Active generally means ready to erupt any moment. Its basically boiling up inside and is not asleep.
#55 - 5haz
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Is it even doable to drive on an active volcano?

I remember seeing a programme on Discovery where some stunt man was going to do it in a bulldozer, I think he packed it in though.
Q: Do scientists drive across moving lava flows?

A: No. Any attempt to drive across an active lava flow, even one that has partly solidified to form a thin crust, is likely to lead to disaster. With a temperature of 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, fresh lava will quickly melt rubber tires and ignite gas tanks. And if a vehicle gets stuck in moving lava, well, you know the rest of the story.

That solves it then. I'm guessing we'll see the Hilux's demise?

Quote from DevilDare :Active generally means ready to erupt any moment. Its basically boiling up inside and is not asleep.

I do know that I was asking if they were being crazy enough to drive up one in mid eruption
Oh. No then. I dont think they would be allowed to do that.
Well....we'll find out D

What channel's it on?
Tyvm
30 mins to go
Anyone know where I can stream BBC2 live?(outside UK....)
Lol at James May going up that volcano o_o

In a Toyota...that has been to the North Pole
With the BBQ, BBC said that they wasn't allowed to give the guests any food, they are not trained to cook food on the show. Health and Safety regs
Jeremy Clarkson has been banned from cooking on the show. [From what i read in a newspaper]
LMAO at the Reliant Robin bit

Double LMAO at him gatecrashing Look North and A-Teaming a Reliant Robin with stabilizers.
That was my favourite episode of top gear since I started watching it
That was a great episode.

Laughed so hard at Reliant Robin.

Its a beast of a car I tell you though. The engine in that thing. God. The noise it makes

Something like 6 years ago one of my neighbours had one. He had to drive to work 5 in the morning, and eveytime he fired that thing up, everyone in the neighbourhood would wake up. It just growls so much.
Oh my god! With the Robin, when he showed up at that little club, lmfao, I just peed a little.
This has to be one of the funniest episodes ever! The Bentley SS lap was funny all the way through!

to Top Gear.
That was really good
I really laughed when a show was filmed, and Jeremy rolled behind, they helped him up, and he rolled again.
lmfao, 'Oh dear, not again...'

Too bad they wrecked the Lacetti though. :/
The robin was EPIC!

About that 323, is it true they were going to scrap it? It seems to have been a car in really good condition..
#73 - Dmt
TBH, then its getting boring. I used to be excited about top gear, but not anymore.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Flipping the Robin was so epic! I laughed every time he did it.
I really feel sorry for that scrapping scheme...old cars dying are great memories dying. And such a mint-looking car like the 323 shouldn't be scrapped.

Top Gear season 15
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG