The online racing simulator
Quote from iFastLT :It's Bora and somwhere it's called Jetta too

Bora and Jetta are the same....I don't think so?
They are apparently. Not in newer models, but older apparently the Jetta in NA is a Bora in europe land.
its bora in EU Jetta in US
And the new one will be called "Jetta" everywhere (i think :razz

BTT:
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Where you got tha shirt?!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from jibber :

droool!
all i can read from the pic is that its a Korg. gimme more infos and how much it cost :P
It's a Micro Korg Synthesizer. I bought it so i have something to add basslines and small bits and sounds to my beats. It costs ca. 350 Euro.

The vocoder in this thing is hilarious btw...
Twice.
Doesn't look like a speaker stand to me. More like a stand for a mixer, mpc, etc.
Quote from jibber :Doesn't look like a speaker stand to me. More like a stand for a mixer, mpc, etc.

ah i see theres a pole going down.. jus thought was a speaker coz im lookin at the one on my wall in my room and its exact same design lol
more like a CDJ stand if theres 2 of them D:

jibber - nicenesssss
im gonna go the midi+onboard stuff before i start dishing out epic amounts of money on outboard gear :P
Quote from Fuse5 :more like a CDJ stand if theres 2 of them D:

10 points!
My GTX 470 should be here today too :P.
400, 800, 1000mk2, 2000? 100 ? what kinda cdj's :P
not pioneer. i thought you were using "CDJ" as a generic way of saying cd decks (which a lot of people do). the set i have are KAM KCD400 (cheaper but do the same thing).

strange really because my first set of proper turntables were also KAM. seems i've done a full circle
Quote from dadge :not pioneer. i thought you were using "CDJ" as a generic way of saying cd decks (which a lot of people do). the set i have are KAM KCD400 (cheaper but do the same thing).

strange really because my first set of proper turntables were also KAM. seems i've done a full circle

Yeah i kind of jumped to conclusions, since the main CDJs people use are the ones made by pioneer. pricey, but second to none in quality and features :P
have fun
for sure. coming from vinyl (still have my technics ) i tend to buy mixers with the features. the KCD's have features too. like scratching, flanger, echo, filter, reverse, and loop. it also has hotcues. i have found though that being able to store cue points (the KCD doesn't do this) really helps. one thing the CDJ 1000 have is a memory card reader. this means you can store your cuepoints and hotcue points at home, take the sd card to a club and their CDJ's will have all your cue points. great feature imo. but aye, expensive.
6" door speakers \o/

195 70 R15 C continentals weight rated X2 on the front of the van
Attached images
tyre.jpg
Diesel. Lots and lots of diesel and the way things are going a new clutch too >.<
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Diesel. Lots and lots of diesel and the way things are going a new clutch too >.<

that'll change in the next patch

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG