The online racing simulator
haha down goes this ship with the three lions.

Good game though. Will be hard against the (most likely) gauchos.
Quote from CSF :But the 5-1 in Munich DVDs will still be sold...

:weeping:

One day... Perhaps not in my lifetime though.
Aw it should have ended 4x2.

Great match though, Müller seems pretty good!
Quote from J@tko :I do hope the Germans get thrashed by the Argies. Or the Mexicans. That would be funnier

Most probably Argies ... but who cares as long as the play a good match.
Whatever happens in this WC from now on, i don't care.
We pwned England, it doesn't get any better than that!
I just remembered, at least the English won something this weekend
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :We pwned England, it doesn't get any better than that!

Alright alright its not that amazing.
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :I love how all the jocks hate England. Shame we'll never get to return the favor as the only sport they are good at is throwing telephone posts in the air.

Quote from 5haz :I hope England win this match, not because I want to see England win, but I want it to really upset the Scots.

You better hope England don't win, because were really going to rub your faces in it if they do.

See the difference between the Scots and the English...is that we know we are bad, the English still believe that they are brilliant.

As for the game, Germany could have got double figures. The disallowed goal is not the reason that England are out, although no doubt the media would have you think otherwise. England should never have finished second in the group and never have played Germany now. No one else to blame but themselves.

Hopeing for a Argitina win to set up a tasty fixture for the next round.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

See the difference between the Scots and the English...is that we know we are bad, the English still believe that they are brilliant.

:weeping:

Stop it, hope is the greatest of all treasures! :doh:

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :The disallowed goal is not the reason that England are out

True, I'm just glad for the sake of my nerves that it isn't.
Quote from zeugnimod :Where your man got beaten by a German today as well.

Driving a car designed and built where?
Same referee who killed my countries chance for the next round, i hope someone punches him in the face. Ok, Germany killed them, but with 2-2, who knows, anythings possible.. but none of that can explain as to what the hell was england's defence doing? They looked like complete amateurs, i couldn't believe what i was seeing..
Oezil is brilliant.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

As for the game, Germany could have got double figures. The disallowed goal is not the reason that England are out, although no doubt the media would have you think otherwise. England should never have finished second in the group and never have played Germany now. No one else to blame but themselves.

Hopeing for a Argitina win to set up a tasty fixture for the next round.

England played badly and Germany played well no doubt, but to go in at half-time 2-2 vs 2-1 is a big difference. After the first spell of the second half England played badly no doubt but I think a small part of that was due to them committing to many men forewards which they shouldnt have had to do.

Having said that Germany outplayed England and they deserve to go through.
Quote from no_one :England played badly and Germany played well no doubt, but to go in at half-time 2-2 vs 2-1 is a big difference. After the first spell of the second half England played badly no doubt but I think a small part of that was due to them committing to many men forewards which they shouldnt have had to do.

England should never have drawn with Algeria, should have won against USA and finished top of the group. They didn't and came up against Germany. This is what screwed England not the ref.

Also England where on top for a max of 20 minutes out of the whole 90, where as Germany seemed to control the game a lot better. Even if it was 2-2, I'll still have backed Germany to win.
Quote from Intrepid :I look forward to see who replaces Cappello coz the England job is the impossible job.

Lineker was clearly fishing when he asked Harry Redknapp if he thought it was time for an English manager again.

Redknapp's a fine manager, but I don't think he'd touch the England job with a barge pole!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :England should never have drawn with Algeria, should have won against USA and finished top of the group. They didn't and came up against Germany. This is what screwed England not the ref.

Also England where on top for a max of 20 minutes out of the whole 90, where as Germany seemed to control the game a lot better. Even if it was 2-2, I'll still have backed Germany to win.

Yes you are right over the whole world cup england should have performed much better given the strength of their players so why didn't they?
Quote from dungbeetle :Lineker was clearly fishing when he asked Harry Redknapp if he thought it was time for an English manager again.

Redknapp's a fine manager, but I don't think he'd touch the England job with a barge pole!

I Don't know, but I'm sure Capello is in for a fine payment if they fire him, maybe Redknapp is eyeing the same...
Quote from no_one :I Don't know, but I'm sure Capello is in for a fine payment if they fire him, maybe Redknapp is eyeing the same...

Yeah, I heard Capello was on around £5m a year to wave a stick at our players, so I guess Harry could live with the disappointment for that sort of money!
Pearce is the next England manager, they have been grooming him for the job for a while now, what with being the assistant to Capello and manager of the Under 21 team.

Ultimately the best team won, England have once again shown that they are unable to build a decent team, instead they play the big name players no matter how badly they perform. The only players worth keeping from that squad are Johnson, Gerrard, James and Defoe, I would include Crouch but the manager didn't even give him a chance, instead favouring Heskey, a player that could kick a ball and miss the Earth.

Congratulations Germany for once again showing the English how it's done.
Quote from no_one :Yes you are right over the whole world cup england should have performed much better given the strength of their players so why didn't they?

Because they choke when they're not playing with their Premiership team pals.

They can't deal with being outside their comfort zone.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG