Supercar - Nijiiro Darkness
Everybody knows, Ghana is going to win

Pink Floyd - Childhood's End
Ghana is gay and they wont win
Down Low - Moonlight (Album)
Currently: Moonlight.FLAC
Busta Rhymes - Don´t Touch Me

Epic.
Anyone here bought Eminems new album, "Recovery"? I have only listened to a few tracks while driving back from the Music Store, but I'm loving it so far. I'm looking forwards to listening to a few tracks on the way to work tomorow!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Anyone here bought Eminems new album, "Recovery"? I have only listened to a few tracks while driving back from the Music Store, but I'm loving it so far. I'm looking forwards to listening to a few tracks on the way to work tomorow!

It is a great album indeed. And to be honest, I didn't expect anything less from Eminem.
Quote from Seb66 :I didn't realise you were into shit music

I'm not what music you into you? Metal? yeah man let's shake our head because we can't afford a haircut and we don't wash, because we spend all the money we earn on heroin! rock on!
Quote from AMB :I'm not what music you into you? Metal? yeah man let's shake our head because we can't afford a haircut and we don't wash, because we spend all the money we earn on heroin! rock on!

I'm into everything.. Thats not shit
Quote from Seb66 :I'm into everything.. Thats not shit

Likewise you probably don't even know what Genre this music is because you live in WAHEEEYLULZ
Shit genre . Nah, we've got everything down here But you currently live at Al-Qādisiyyah.. So thats the only type of music you CAN listen to
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG