The online racing simulator
this is really unbeliebable great work!
I like option B more for South City, but...

I am a bit confused of the concrete or generic reflections, i don't see a difference... could you give a example on any track/car, where i can see it (best)?
Quote from phoenixIlooka :this is really unbeliebable great work!
I like option B more for South City, but...

I am a bit confused of the concrete or generic reflections, i don't see a difference... could you give a example on any track/car, where i can see it (best)?

In the first post of this thread there is all the information. Read it with carefully and you will understand it.

Thanks by your words.
Seriously guys, can you be that Lazy to even complain about how hard is it to choice reflections? I wouldn't dare to do that, after all the hard work Lynce put into it, to be honest.

I personally have chosen Generic ones. Anyway, i dont think that either of choices is bad, so just pick one.
Quote from thezero :Seriously guys, can you be that Lazy to even complain about how hard is it to choice reflections? I wouldn't dare to do that, after all the hard work Lynce put into it, to be honest.

I personally have chosen Generic ones. Anyway, i dont think that either of choices is bad, so just pick one.

cmon - if Lynce put so much effort in it I would like to know what do I miss if I dont notice some differences. In case of reflections it could be really awesome if you find that ie. windows in what buildings reflect surroundings - I usually dont notice it driving but in replay thats awesome (I wish that in all the buildings :tilt.
I just wanted to add a huge thanks to Lynce for all his hard work!!

Everything in this pack is amazing, although have to say that the landscapes are my favorite!
Sorry for the late response, had not much time to check out the game lately. I have to say my game looked similar before and that is a good thing. The overall look has not changed much so it fits my taste but in detail everything you changed looks a lot better now. Only it's a shame that the outlines of the backgrounds are less sharp than the actual texture but I do not believe this is your fault.

Thanks a bunch, Lynce!
Lynce
Lynce, good morning,

Please make the textures of asphalt, curves, grid and trees, do not be afraid, you're good at it, I believe and I'm sure his work will be as it has been wonderful so far, so Labour Force had been more realistically, it will ahead, believe me, there'll always be criticism, it is with them that we always become better.
Go ahead, do not give up.
A hug.

Excuse my English

Pjuniorbra
Hola Lynce solo queria Felicitarte por este gran logro y a la ves Agradecerte por tu Amistad con Costa Rica y su sitio LFSCR , Gracias y estamos para servirte!
pls
from where i can download all pack ? give me a link pls ....

(sorry for bad enaglish)
when the installer comes out il download it...its too complicated without it

im drooling over all these screenshots :jawdrop:
Thanks for the positive comments and criticisms. I read them with atention as usual I do (seriously).

@Startuner. Gracias a vosotros también. Es un placer. No solamente es la amistad con Costa Rica, sino con américa latina. Como dije en otro sitio me encanta. No tengo raices allí, pero sí algunos familiares.

About the installer._

Velociround has some personal inconveniences. He talks with me and says me the installer will be ready as soon as posible.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

About future projects (due to comments over trees, asphalt textures,etc) ._

In my particular case I have some troubles in my life. The situation in Spain is very hard and it changes my life sometimes in the last year. The concentration to make a work as RP is very, very higher. Now is not posible for me to have that concentration. Even for videos. Just to make some pics as a distraction.

By the way, thanks for the encouragement.
fix your real life however you need lynce, and tace care of yourself

real life, you , and your family come first brother
Quote from logitekg25 :fix your real life however you need lynce, and tace care of yourself

real life, you , and your family come first brother

Thank you as always, my friend.

I hope start the work soon (about LFS theme).
Anouncing video project._

Documentation and planning period has been started.
Thank you very much for a job well done!
Mis respetos! Un trabajo muy profesional!
Exitos en el futuro...
Saludos,
Three Revolution Packs
Hello,

Just one question : Is it necessary to dowload April Pack, August Pack and then June pack and install them all ?
I think that the last pack (June) is enough but I'm not sure.

Thank you for your help.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv : wrong
no, you don't have to, all packs change different things, and work on their own.
ive just downloaded the skies and landscapes pack. could anyone tell me where i should place the .raw files please? im making an OWRL video and need an answer rather soon.

thanks for your time
.raw files should go in your data/pic folder.
cheers
bleh

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG