The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14122 posts, started , go to first unread)
Nice Colors, Nice Background.
The color of the FZ is wonderful, fitting the Streets of SO very good.
I love the shadow work and blur Lights ruins the edit tho ;C pretty close to 5/5 ;p
an old edit

lynce, I love the picture

*lynce, me encanta como dejas las fotos, sobre todo el asfalto
Quote from FireMike15 :The color of the FZ is wonderful, fitting the Streets of SO very good.

Thank you

Quote from maxiim :I love the shadow work and blur Lights ruins the edit tho ;C pretty close to 5/5 ;p

Thanks, you are a master, also.

Have I understand well if you talked about rear lights?

Cheers, brother.

Quote from Sarker :an old edit
"nice shot"

lynce, I love the picture

*lynce, me encanta como dejas las fotos, sobre todo el asfalto

Gracias, campeón, como siempre. A todo esto, leí tus comentarios en forocoches en el hilo de Gran turismo 5. Todo un halago. Un millón de gracias.

On topic._

Sometimes old edits, shows another nice style. Love it as usual in your works.

Is nice to see in the forums a very high level of a lot of artists. I'm very glad for that. I'm really a fan of a lot of artists and I enjoy them works. Even I make, sometimes, "click" in some links in his signatures. Can be interesting in some moments.
:d
Attached images
fzr_day.jpg
Lynce, great as always. I have noticed one thing, that you also edit/make the shadow of the car yourself and it looks much better than in LFS.

skiper, very nice also, but the wheels aren't spinning and your shadow is a black hole.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from andRo. :Lynce, great as always. I have noticed one thing, that you also edit/make the shadow of the car yourself and it looks much better than in LFS.

Thank you, my friend.

Quote from andRo. :

skiper, very nice also, but the wheels aren't spinning and your shadow is a black hole.

+1.

But anyway, he is very good. Love it, Skiper. Keep it up !!

I know I promised, one year ago, I would to do some tutorials, but due my english limitations and the lack of time(and projects as RPs and videos) it was not posible.

Recently I found this interesting link:

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78369

Really I don't like some tutorials but others are very interesting.

Please, share this link.
Lynce

Gran Turismo this god !!!!
my first GT is 1999 )))
Quote from skiper :Lynce

Gran Turismo this god !!!!
my first GT is 1999 )))

Totally agree with you,hehehehe.

My first one is in 1996/97 the first GT. I don't remember well the year.

I recognize that some of my inspirations is based on this saga.

On topic._

Next step, shading to himself.

1280 x 1024

1024 x 819 Flickr

Original
thats really great pic,looks real.
Some Blur is too hard, maybe? But its good.
skiper, nice pic
lynce, appears to a picture of GT5
Most professional work from you so far lynce. you realy getting the blur effect rly nice!
8x AA and it still looks crap...
Attached images
fo8.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :8x AA and it still looks crap...

I have this too, what's your card? Nvidia? Did you force it in windows or is it only ingame AA?

Otherwise the pic looks still nice, only that AA. It can be really annoying sometimes.
Quote from Mysho :I have this too, what's your card? Nvidia? Did you force it in windows or is it only ingame AA?

Otherwise the pic looks still nice, only that AA. It can be really annoying sometimes.

ATI, set to "use application settings". Just set to use 8x all the time and it's still not perfect, but much better.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :ATI, set to "use application settings".

I got Nvidia and the same problem, when you race you didn't notice it but when doing 1920x1200 screenshots it really gets annoying. I think I'll install back old drivers which were ok, but I have really no clue what this come from. That time helped 0xAA ingame, 16xAA windows and it looked flawlessly. Hope it's only the new driver change...
Meh, I give up. Can't even make a proper motion blur.
Attached images
BMWxrr.jpg
Quote from AndRand :take two shots

Aha! That was the trick, thanks. Did another one, it's not that bad I guess.
Attached images
XFR.jpg

Edited pics
(14122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG