The online racing simulator
Lynce

Gran Turismo this god !!!!
my first GT is 1999 )))
Quote from skiper :Lynce

Gran Turismo this god !!!!
my first GT is 1999 )))

Totally agree with you,hehehehe.

My first one is in 1996/97 the first GT. I don't remember well the year.

I recognize that some of my inspirations is based on this saga.

On topic._

Next step, shading to himself.

1280 x 1024

1024 x 819 Flickr

Original
thats really great pic,looks real.
Some Blur is too hard, maybe? But its good.
skiper, nice pic
lynce, appears to a picture of GT5
Most professional work from you so far lynce. you realy getting the blur effect rly nice!
8x AA and it still looks crap...
Attached images
fo8.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :8x AA and it still looks crap...

I have this too, what's your card? Nvidia? Did you force it in windows or is it only ingame AA?

Otherwise the pic looks still nice, only that AA. It can be really annoying sometimes.
Quote from Mysho :I have this too, what's your card? Nvidia? Did you force it in windows or is it only ingame AA?

Otherwise the pic looks still nice, only that AA. It can be really annoying sometimes.

ATI, set to "use application settings". Just set to use 8x all the time and it's still not perfect, but much better.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :ATI, set to "use application settings".

I got Nvidia and the same problem, when you race you didn't notice it but when doing 1920x1200 screenshots it really gets annoying. I think I'll install back old drivers which were ok, but I have really no clue what this come from. That time helped 0xAA ingame, 16xAA windows and it looked flawlessly. Hope it's only the new driver change...
Meh, I give up. Can't even make a proper motion blur.
Attached images
BMWxrr.jpg
Quote from AndRand :take two shots

Aha! That was the trick, thanks. Did another one, it's not that bad I guess.
Attached images
XFR.jpg
Lynce - PRO WORK!
R.Osza - Very good colors and nice pictures, but they are all from the same and easiest angle to make motion blur. Try from a different angle, picture will come out greater, but you have to do a bit more work to it. That last one is mint. You have a potential.
Quote from andRo. :R.Osza - Very good colors and nice pictures, but they are all from the same and easiest angle to make motion blur. Try from a different angle, picture will come out greater, but you have to do a bit more work to it. That last one is mint. You have a potential.

I was afraid of blurring the wheels from a different angle. Here's a rallyX shot.
Attached images
XRT.jpg
Never been good at motion blur shots. But since I was once again bored, I opened up PS once more and gave it another try.
Attached images
FBrawn WestHill.jpg
So, I see blur is getting trendy now. Here is mine.
Attached images
fzr_city_1_low.jpg
fzr_city_1.jpg
Quote from skiper :So, I see blured brake calipers are getting trendy now. Here are mine.

I fixed that a little for you.
Quote from 5tag :I fixed that a little for you.

Yeah, I have no idea how to fix that.. Tried several methods which resulted über fail.
The thing is though, if a car has big "dense" rims, then when they would spin at a fast rate, they would block the view to the disc brake.

Just an example. You cant really see the brake disc, and even then it does look like its moving.

It actually depends on the rims of the vehicle. But yeah, I guess you would be able to see the brakes on FZR.

On Formula FO8 on the other hand, forget it...
OK. Here is another go with XRT.

I think the brakes look fine now. My simple solution was to cut out the inside of the rim, place it on a new layer above the wheel, blur the wheel and put layer option of the rim to "overlay" and lower the opacity to around 30%.

You can also always play around with other effects too.
Attached images
XRTSO.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :OK. Here is another go with XRT.

I think the brakes look fine now. My simple solution was to cut out the inside of the rim, place it on a new layer above the wheel, blur the wheel and put layer option of the rim to "overlay" and lower the opacity to around 30%.

You can also always play around with other effects too.

A very nice one i like it...

There is really fast edit of one screen i made after demo race It took about 5 minutes but i like that cars standing there ... i would like to drive with a few people just for photo round or something
Attached images
lfs_teamup.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG