The online racing simulator
ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
Quote from iWin uLose :I had played the demo a while back, and I have just gotten back into it. I have made a new account and this contest looks interesting. Lets see what I can do.

Strange username. And that you just registered like a few minutes ago.

However good luck.
Quote from iWin uLose :I had played the demo a while back, and I have just gotten back into it. I have made a new account and this contest looks interesting. Lets see what I can do.

What a poor attempt.
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB

Come on arox, could of done better than that.
not Arox..

BMXTwins / Mustangman... . very dissapointed indeed.
#31 - AMB
Then I owe Arox an apology! 'I r very sorry' and wow didn't think he would do that.....

SHAME ON YOU BMX!
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
that would be my noob of a brother good catch dean :P
edit: AMB please dont PM me that it isnt my fault im related to him hahahaha :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :
edit: AMB please dont PM me that it isnt my fault im related to him hahahaha :P

Depends.. whose older
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, same thing.

His right to "comment" on the forum got taken away and he circumvents that. But if the mods think it's ok then so be it.

its not ok, and it has been warned before that anybody who does so will increase Arox's main ban and will earn theirselves a ban at the same time.

On this occasion im gonna let it slide, but be warned!
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
rocklan, don't you think the winner will be one of this hotlappers who do strange things with their tires for 1/2 hour to do one exploited lap? If your team is going to do some leagues, such a person may not be very 'useful'.
If you're just going do something positive for the world, that's ok tho
#36 - Zay
Wow, cant someone do something nice without getting flamed on this forum anymore?
@On topic,
Good luck to all demoers, and good idea rocklan!
Quote from Zay :Wow, cant someone do something nice without getting flamed on this forum anymore?

it has nothing to do with being nice, the stipulation of a "morality-forced" membership doesn't go over well with a lot of people.
Quote from franky500 :Depends.. whose older

isnt it obvious? im older, by a minute as were twins .
#39 - AMB
Quote from Bmxtwins :I'm not helping arox get a license...

@ AMB why are you talking when you have 4 liceses your self....

5, and mods know about most of them, I paid for them out of my money, I didn't 'try' to scam them, and I only have this S2 account on the forum, and this S2 account is banned in-game for another 2 years.
I guess UKCT in a way was similar. We didn't "pay" to be in UKCT, however we do often donate to keep the server running.
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Oh the drama.

Nicely caught Franky
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : Oh the drama.

Nicely caught Franky

it was a preety easy catch to be honest considering it even tripped the AE Detector!
#43 - AMB
Quote from franky500 :not Arox..

BMXTwins / Mustangman... . very dissapointed indeed.

What an arse.
Quote from AMB :The what?

A mod that saves log in data (makes cookies and shizz) then tells forum admins, running the mod about multiple log in's, helps trace multiple user accounts.
#46 - AMB
Quote from jakeeatworld :A mod that saves log in data (makes cookies and shizz) then tells forum admins, running the mod about multiple log in's, helps trace multiple user accounts.

Oh I understand now :P thanks
#47 - CSF
#48 - Zay
Haha, BMX has some explaining to do :P
Quote from Zay :Haha, BMX has some explaining to do :P

I already did... can't you read this thread at all?
the only demo racer to step foot in this thread was scared away from spam...can we just stop argueing, and let demo racers get in, thanks.

ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG