The online racing simulator
Shit! more of that Greek goalie again. took an absolute rocket to the nuts.
dosnt deserve to be beaten!
EDIT: finalmente!!!!!!!!!!1
Walk in the park for Argentina...

Let's see who else advances!

E; that's it, first known matches are Uruguay vs. South Korea and Argentina vs. Mexico.
Uruguay v. South Korea
Mexico v. Argentina

Should be good matches.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Uruguay v. South Korea
Mexico v. Argentina

Should be good matches.

Yep. Especially the argy v mexico one.
I'm not the biggest football buff out there (I watch maybe 2-3 games a week), but I have to say that I'm freakin' tired of all of the people over here who think they are experts on the sport. I'm tired of people telling me all about how much they know about 'soccer' (I call it football and my 'goalie' is a Keeper!) and the fanatics who are obsessed win their 'home' teams. On of these fanatics told me yesterday that South Korea was going to win the World Cup. How the hell do I take that seriously?
Quote from Rappa Z :I'm not the biggest football buff out there (I watch maybe 2-3 games a week), but I have to say that I'm freakin' tired of all of the people over here who think they are experts on the sport. I'm tired of people telling me all about how much they know about 'soccer' (I call it football and my 'goalie' is a Keeper!) and the fanatics who are obsessed win their 'home' teams. On of these fanatics told me yesterday that South Korea was going to win the World Cup. How the hell do I take that seriously?

Why not?

They played in the semis in 2002. Anything can happen.... Maybe very unlikely, but you can never say never.
Quote from DevilDare :Why not?

They played in the semis in 2002. Anything can happen.... Maybe very unlikely, but you can never say never.

i thought you were giving the example of Denmark when the team was on vacation and replaced ex-Yugoslavia ... the South Korea in 2002 semis was scandal
Fair deal, the games probably were fixed (I highly doubt...) but you can never say never in football.
haha
fail
Old, but freakin hilarious. I still can't believe that's 'real', i mean is it some commercial, some internal joke or something?
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! : I wouldn't put it past them to edit out the two Brazilian goals, and broadcast it as a victory with North Korean commentary...

if the broadcast is real that is
#869 - CSF
28 minutes till England's date with destiny and hopefully an end to this rubbish that John Terry et al are a good team. sLOVEniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
OMG England scored a goal.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Gooooooaaaaaaallllllllll!!!
Well done, England.
#873 - CSF
"England can win the World Cup."
That dude just straight punched Dempsey
Argentina is playing so but so well

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG