The online racing simulator
What is this layout called?
(11 posts, started )
I played on the 45//Spec Drift server yesterday and they had an awesome drift layout on AU1. Being the noob I am, I didn't know (now I do) that you could save the layout by shift+U. So, today I come back and it's a different track.

Noone knew the name of the layout or where to get it, so I am asking this forum if you could tell me the name/provide a download link.

Here is a diagram(I did the best I could):

It is awesome and I would really like to play it again.

PS: Not sure where to post this, so sorry if this is the wrong board
Hi,

Accidentally I´ve been on the same server some weeks ago and saved the layout because it was pretty much fun you could have there.
(Some times, even someone who is driving for races needs something else)

Only I don´t know if the guy who created it would like to see it posted on the forum...
(I don´t know who it was)
#3 - Phsx2
I reckognise the layout.........

I know I got it from a pack but i can't for the life in me remember where.
It looks maybe like someone edited mine from a pack I released a couple years back.

I uploaded a pic of mine below.

If it is that layout, then the pack can be found here. The name of the layout is "AU1_Meihan 2.5remix" or something of that sort.
Attached images
IsThisIt.JPG
Quote from M Ekström :Hi,

Accidentally I´ve been on the same server some weeks ago and saved the layout because it was pretty much fun you could have there.
(Some times, even someone who is driving for races needs something else)

Only I don´t know if the guy who created it would like to see it posted on the forum...
(I don´t know who it was)

I am sure they wouldn't mind, and if the creator ever wanted credit, we would obviously give credit where it is due So plz, share it with me

Quote from PMD9409 :It looks maybe like someone edited mine from a pack I released a couple years back.

I uploaded a pic of mine below.

If it is that layout, then the pack can be found here. The name of the layout is "AU1_Meihan 2.5remix" or something of that sort.

It has the basic shape, but alot of things are different...
It is alot more open, and the front end (where the circle is) is very spacious.

Again, it would be awesome if I could get the actual layout from the server (M Ekström plz )
mhm, well.
there you go

(with little and fast preview)

(don´t ask me why I named it "cruise")
Attached images
screen.JPG
Attached files
AU1_Cruise.lyt - 2.6 KB - 916 views
Quote from M Ekström :mhm, well.
there you go

(with little and fast preview)

(don´t ask me why I named it "cruise")

That's the one! Thanks alot.

See you on the 45//Spec server
the real name of this layout is: "Meihan C Course (BJT)"
one of the best tracks for twin drifting and trains <3
yeah it was a Rough version of Meihan Sportsland , now we have updated it with the recent version.

Props to the creator = )

45°//Spec Garage
45°//Crank

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG