The online racing simulator
One of the best nationwide races I've seen.
put this on your minds !
Attached images
ekström!.jpg
NOOOOOO! WTF WHY DID AMBROSE STALL? HE WAS SO FCKING CLOSE WTF!!!!!!!!

*sob*

Also, poor luck for Ekstrom and Papis getting taken out. But atleast Ekstrom rallied back to 21st while Papis retired hope he can still stay in nascar next season but we'll see if anything can happen in the last part of the season. Fantastic drive by Jan Magnussen and Boris Said tho. But FCKINH HELL AMBROSE

*sob*
I feel so bad for Marcos, I really want him to get a win, he really deserves it.
Quote from SidiousX :I feel so bad for Marcos, I really want him to get a win, he really deserves it.

Same here, I can't argue about the call Nascar made since those are the rules, just really sucks for Marcos. He had that race won. He'll be back though, great road course driver.
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb
Ekstrom ftw
Quote from LightBulb :What happend to Kurt Busch in the end? :-/

He blew his right rear tire while clashing with Jeff Gordon on the final restart. Jeff Gordon lost his cool today for sure.

Quote from SidiousX :I feel so bad for Marcos, I really want him to get a win, he really deserves it.

That was sort of stupid really.. He didn't even have to worry about fuel at that moment. It was his race to lose though it would seem.

Quote from TexasLTU :Ekstrom ftw

I guess that's what you get for being within 100 feet of Brad Kesolowski (or however that is spelled). He'll wreck you just for the heck of it.

Mark Martin ended up 14th despite having a sub-par car as it would appear. Something is wrong with that group, but he still gained a position in championship points to move him off of the bubble.

Jimmy Johnson is winning once again.. Someday that team will finish 2nd in points.. I just don't know when..
Gordon sure was bumper happy, and a good run for Robby there as well. Anyone else see Jan with a 12th place finish? Thats awesome for his debut in the car IMO.
Quote from Cornys :

That was sort of stupid really.. He didn't even have to worry about fuel at that moment. It was his race to lose though it would seem.

I know...right? That was the worst way to throw away a race. That would have been worse than an legitimate mechanical problem. Atleast with the mechanical problem there's nothing you can really do.....but stalling the car by trying to save fuel when you dont need to is just throwing away your own race.

I feel so sorry for Marcos...I'd probably fire the crew chief.

Quote from Cornys :I guess that's what you get for being within 100 feet of Brad Kesolowski (or however that is spelled). He'll wreck you just for the heck of it.

Keselowski But yeah, Brad's a punk. Not only that, he's also an idiot. Which is a fairly dangerous combination. I also loved how he tried to make up for a bad car by smashing into people. He completely clobbered into Robbie Gordon which I found hilarious and he gave Ekstrom no room when Ekstrom gave him plenty.

Atleast Ekstrom's contact didnt completely destroy his car unlike when Montoya took out Logano.

Mark Martin ended up 14th despite having a sub-par car as it would appear. Something is wrong with that group, but he still gained a position in championship points to move him off of the bubble.

Quote from PMD9409 :Gordon sure was bumper happy, and a good run for Robby there as well. Anyone else see Jan with a 12th place finish? Thats awesome for his debut in the car IMO.

I'm glad that he admit he lost his cool

Jan wasn't as strong as Ekstrom, Said or Ambrose. But he certainly kept his head together despite cars going three wide and slamming into each other. Even if Jan was no where in the top 10, he ran a solid and impressive race nonetheless imho.
Quote from lizardfolk :
Jan wasn't as strong as Ekstrom, Said or Ambrose. But he certainly kept his head together despite cars going three wide and slamming into each other. Even if Jan was no where in the top 10, he ran a solid and impressive race nonetheless imho.

Well I wouldn't necessarily say that. Ekstrom just had some good strategy that put him up front for a few laps, but when around other cars I wouldn't say he was any faster than them. Said and Ambrose have plenty of experience in the car itself, while Jan has only had one single practice in the car prior to arriving at the track. So to be able to run in the top 5 (he was for like 10 laps during the race) and to stay out of trouble and finish in 12th, I'd say that is a job well done.

Not taking anything away from the others, just that Jan really showed himself well for a debut.
Am i the only one out raged when one of the Nascar commentators said that "If anyone is looking for Ambrose he's probably on the Golden Gate bridge"

I dont see how that is even fair to say, even after such a bad mistake nothing warrants saying something about someones life especially in such a crude way.

In other words im not to happy atm and unless he apologizes im sorry but Nascar has gone to far if they dont do anything about his claims.
Dry humour but i don't see the harm in it really.
Quote from AstroBoy :Am i the only one out raged when one of the Nascar commentators said that "If anyone is looking for Ambrose he's probably on the Golden Gate bridge"

I dont see how that is even fair to say, even after such a bad mistake nothing warrants saying something about someones life especially in such a crude way.

In other words im not to happy atm and unless he apologizes im sorry but Nascar has gone to far if they dont do anything about his claims.

It was just a joke. Pretty tasteless, but you could tell even the other commentators thought that by their comments afterwards. The drivers talk about killing each other all the time on the radio, I don't see how this is much worse?
Quote from AstroBoy :Am i the only one out raged when one of the Nascar commentators said that "If anyone is looking for Ambrose he's probably on the Golden Gate bridge"

Wally sucked his whole racing career so don't be harmed by his comments. Ambrose has only been around for a hand full of years but has accomplished more than Wally has (only talking about NASCAR). Kyle isn't much better when it comes to experience, but at least he wouldn't make a completely ignorant comment like what Wally made.

I found that comment tongue in cheek and as said, dry humour
Yeah, that was low I thought, but it doesn't warrent any punishment in mt opinion. I wish FOX could run the series all year because I don't think the other companies have the greatest of announcers or coverage.

On a different note, how about this artical: http://www.nascar.com/2010/new ... g/story_single.html#page2
Today, seeing Jr win in the #3, i believe i have seen something special
I hate being so cynical, but it really looked like Logano threw away a good run there on the backstretch. :|
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I hate being so cynical, but it really looked like Logano threw away a good run there on the backstretch. :|

Logano said himself he didn't want to risk it because he thought he would have no help. Either way it was a good race with those new cars, I enjoy the looks of those much more than the current CoT.

Also they need to put the wickerbills or whatever they are called back on, seemed like the cars couldn't do anything when < 2 car lengths from each other.

Glad Dale won as well, long overdue on a win (in anything really).
i just wish they would of used the camaro for chevy instead of the impala...
Wow that was an epic crash.....
Great race, i lol'd at mark martins comment "It wasn't as bad as it looked. No big deal". Sorry, how much are new Nascars?
Quote from Jordan2007 :Great race, i lol'd at mark martins comment "It wasn't as bad as it looked. No big deal". Sorry, how much are new Nascars?

sorry i fell asleep

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG