The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :TBH... Sir Alex has shown the way you get the best out of Rooney... and Capello... christ I can't work out what he is doing...very weird...

What is wrong with playing the way Manchester United do with Joe Cole as Nani and Lennon as Valencia... or is it the ego or Lampard and Gerrard? If I was England manager I would probably drop them both, as I suspect Lampard would have been if Scholes had accepted his call up... Lampards god awful if he has to actually work...

Why would you drop Gerrard? It's a no brainer. Dropping Lampard I could completely understand.
Gerrard didn't work at all yesterday in midfield, he was charged to create chances, but left to his own devices he can only drop some high crosses from behind and occasionally some through balls. The defender need not to worry about him because he can't dribble past the first line of defense and hence the front line of england is locked down.

There should have been more wing play but I don't know why Lennon seemed so timid about dribbling and creating a break, he is the few who has the ability to do that yesterday.

Don't get me started on Rooney, he simply forgot how to play football all together, I lost count how many time he lost the ball at the first touch.

You know the game is shit when James seems to be the most consistent England player on the field!
Don't really need to analyse yesterdays performance, there was nothing in terms of passion to guide them, it was a bland heartless display. The worst I've ever seen them play and they don't deserve to go through.

Slovenia and the USA seem to have more drive to actually achieve the title, no matter how hard that may be...I'd rather have them go through than a team that trains all day then completely forgets how to play when it matters.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why do (most) players generally 'hate' to play for their contry? Is it because the club season is over and they just want to go to holidays, or what?

Where did you get that idea from?
England remain undefeated however, which is more than can be said for Germany.
Yeah, we should be ashamed.

I bet you hope you're playing against Germany in the second round now.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, we should be ashamed.

I bet you hope you're playing against Germany in the second round now.

Then again the referee was a bit of a joke in that game.

To be honest at the moment there isn't a team that England hopes to be up against.
Quote from 5haz :Then again the referee was a bit of a joke in that game.

The referee indeed was a joke but Germany didn't exactly play too well in the second half, either.

But I have a good feeling for the match against Ghana. I guess they won't be playing as defensively as Serbia and Germany always has big problems against teams that with a good defense.
HUP HOLLAND HUP
a
1-0

Pretty boring match tbh! Marwijk schould have used the substitutes way earlier.
I was truly hoping at least tie goal at the end...shame.
hup Japan hup!!!
Holland is playing unattractive but successful football.

Completely different from the last years. I preferred the last years, though.
I liked the look of Japan especially after they went a goal down. They've got a good side who are hungry for success, it was nice to see.
I said to the brother just before kick-off that Kewell wouldn't last any more than 20 mins....I thought he would get injured but never sent off.

Can't stop laughing though
What a terrible call, to give a red card for a for hitting the shoulder then ricochet onto the arm.
Btw Kewell lasted more then 20 minutes, so your still wrong.
That wasn't a handball. Another wrong decision by a ref. :/
Quote from AstroBoy :Btw Kewell lasted more then 20 minutes, so your still wrong.

But it's the closest I've got to a decent predection in days....I was only 4 mins out so I'm taking it

BTW what a save from Schwarzer there, how the ref saw that as a miss is beyond me.

Just seen the replay, that was a handball all the way. BBC showed a close up from the side lines cleary sees striking the arm. Sorry Austrilia, you got hard done by agaisnt the Germans but the ref called that one correct.
"Referes at this world cup need to pull there finger out. They give red cards for the smallest things and when a big tackle or something happens a card isnt to be seen"

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Just seen the replay, that was a handball all the way. BBC showed a close up from the side lines cleary sees striking the arm. Sorry Austrilia, you got hard done by agaisnt the Germans but the ref called that one correct.

And the BBC would say that cause it doenst involve a European country.

Australia will still win even with 10 men.

Oo the ref is throwing out the cards now im <3 it This Ref is also shit and has no idea wtf his doing.

Woo a draw will do If last world cup is anything to go by we should win the next match.
OMFG :bananadea

Maybe they are showing a pic of Africa in 4 years when the World Cup is in Brazil.

Only in America
Cmon Cameroon. Beat Denmark pls
Go both! Make it a draw!!!
This match is gooooood.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG