The online racing simulator

Poll : What is your situation with LFS?

Closed since :
I just look forums, and I do not play LFS or I play rarely
Waiting a new patch, but I still play LFS sometimes
I play everyday or almost everyday LFS
Not anymore interested
What is your situation with LFS?
I am just curious, and I just want to ask something like this, because there is not early one.
A few times a week. Happy to wait for the patch

Don't care too much about the patch really..
#4 - AMB
Hardly every play, since my wheel is dodgy so I took it down off my desk, I'm past caring for the patch, when it does arrive sure I'll give it a go, doubt it would make me want to play as much as I use to unless it's amazing, which it should be.
Quote :Waiting a new patch, but I still play LFS sometimes

This, but the 3rd option too.
If I haven't driven on LFS for a day or two I always get the urge to go for a spin, so most of the time I play daily, normally for a few races in the evening.
before my wheel was "destroyed"(the throttle went brake and the wheel didn't turned anymore):eclipsee_i was playing lfs daily, but now with the keyboard:worried:
anyway....maybe next month i'l get another one

Bet you couldnt tell that could you?
I dont care much about lfs, there are more important things in life.
#10 - th84
LFwhat?
I started to play iR recently. That one month free promo is great ;-)
LFS looks like child's game after trying few hours of iR. :-( (SCCA @ Laguna Seca)

I hope new patch will be great.. :-(
Just looking at the forums out of habbit, just playing LFS in a league (ATC 60 Lap GP).

Not waiting for the patch, just wating for something
I just visit the forum (way too often tbh) because well... it's the biggest and most active one I'm on

I don't care much for LFS anymore; having played other far better (IMO) sims has ruined LFS for me and I don't ever really see it getting back on top. Although I have to say that driving the LX6 on Cargame.nl has rekindled my interest just a bit

Don't care much for the patch and actually don't hold much hope of it greatly improving LFS.
Devs probably voted "Not anymore interested"
I play everyday or almost everyday LFS

Even though I own iRacing, and almost every other thinkable sim racer, LFS is still my favorite.

Just because of the ease of being able to play online, with what and WHEN you want.

Also the online community is really good (ingame), and is up for some fun, other games are far to serious.
Quote from rockclan :Even though I own iRacing

You last raced over a year ago and have an average of 18 and 9 incidents for road and oval for your 5 races, I hardly think that qualifies as "owning" in both senses of the word
Quote from boothy :You last raced over a year ago and have an average of 18 and 9 incidents for road and oval for your 5 races, I hardly think that qualifies as "owning" in both senses of the word

:ices_rofl

Owned
Quote from boothy :You last raced over a year ago and have an average of 18 and 9 incidents for road and oval for your 5 races, I hardly think that qualifies as "owning" in both senses of the word

For your interest, I tried it over a year ago, and now mostly playing offline. Since I don't like online.

You should see my racing history, I already got if for the past 3 months, and still pay every month.

E:

And for your interest Walter Lemmens2 and 3 are accounts I bought for Arox and Tommy, Walter Lemmens is the one you should search for.
For your interest these are my cars and tracks:
Attached images
my iRacing Cars.jpg
my iRacing Tracks.jpg
Quote from rockclan :@Obsulum - You must be complete retard to say that kind of things, when you don't know the truth.

And you must be a complete retard to not know what I actually meant :doh:
Quote from obsolum :And you must be a complete retard to not know what I actually meant :doh:

I got an excuse for not picking up what you exactly meant, and that's my PDD-NOS.

However I'm sorry that I understood it wrong, and you just meant a word correction.
Still visit the forum as much as I ever have, haven't played properly for 6 months or so because of school, but it's summer hols soon and I can't wait to start playing it again
I just look forums, and I do not play LFS or I play rarely.

I haven't played in LFS for 5 months, but I am waiting patiently for new patch, so I will come back to LFS.
Waiting a new patch, but I still play LFS sometimes

What is your situation with LFS?
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG