The online racing simulator
Rofl!! :d
Quick! Jump to a new page!
Those gifs are slowing down my internets by 5!
Its not Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
its Tröööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö

Quote from BlakjeKaas :Quick! Jump to a new page!

This... sorry Nathan, but you killed it, don't do that again please..
Quote :

That one is epic, from estonian crime show. Funniest thing is how he adjusts focus on that mic
Freaking gifs wont let me watch the page.
Me has no "Show IMG codes as pics" turned on.
Me has no probs viewing the page before this one.
Quote from Boris Lozac :This... sorry Nathan, but you killed it, don't do that again please..

Quote from BlakjeKaas :Quick! Jump to a new page!

Quote from Blas89 :Freaking gifs wont let me watch the page.

It's not my fault if you three guys have poor Internet speed. If it bother you that much, then either report it to an Moderator or turn off the Animations. Either way, they are staying.

On 50 posts per page this page (page 72) is now about 97.5MB.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's not my fault if you three guys have poor Internet speed. If it bother you that much, then either report it to an Moderator or turn off the Animations. Either way, they are staying.

So basically saying "Screw you guys I do what I want" its your way to telling us how much rebellious teenager are you

I have net 1MB its was always enough for funny pics threads with ("Show IMG codes as pics" turned on)and for browsing web, watching movies, etc. but you just uploaded load of gifs, without thinking about anyone and now instead of saying "sorry guys I didnt think about it I could use links for 44 gifs" you just saying us its our fault?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's not my fault if you three guys have poor Internet speed.

So how fast net do you have so you can allow to load 90 MB every time.

Click quote>>copy all 44 links>>Paste to jDownloader>> check Size>>Size=90.10MB.

Nice way of saying "fck you guys you will be loading 90Mb every time and i dont give a fck"
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's not my fault if you three guys have poor Internet speed. If it bother you that much, then either report it to an Moderator or turn off the Animations. Either way, they are staying.

I have 10mb/s broadband, still the page take ages on load...

Is not funny...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It's not my fault if you three guys have poor Internet speed.

A 56k Modem is poor, ISDN is slow everything above is still widely used and cannot really be considered to be bad. Measurements for my connection show 9 to 12 Mb/s and it takes close to a minute to load this page now.

:bump:
I don't have any idea how long it takes me to load this page. I have 10mbps connection (speedtest.net shows 12mbps) and I always open as many tabs as I can on all websites when browsing the web. Then I start browsing each of the tabs quickly by clicking the one that started loading first. After that I just close each tab when I have already seen it and so Opera shows me the next tab, which is also already loaded. Every time I have got to this page it was already fully loaded, and I just love the gifs! Please keep them here.

Actually, even loading this page from my phone doesn't take much time (300kbps connection). Either that or I just don't notice it loading because I open just as many tabs on the phone too.
Why don't you shut up and learn to be patient.
Quote from Inouva :I have 10mb/s broadband, still the page take ages on load...

Is not funny...

Who's laughing?

Quote from 5tag :A 56k Modem is poor, ISDN is slow everything above is still widely used and cannot really be considered to be bad. Measurements for my connection show 9 to 12 Mb/s and it takes close to a minute to load this page now.

:bump:

A minute? Wow. That sure is a long time!

Quote from Chupacabras84 :So basically saying "Screw you guys I do what I want" its your way to telling us how much rebellious teenager are you

I have net 1MB its was always enough for funny pics threads with ("Show IMG codes as pics" turned on)and for browsing web, watching movies, etc. but you just uploaded load of gifs, without thinking about anyone and now instead of saying "sorry guys I didnt think about it I could use links for 44 gifs" you just saying us its our fault?

So how fast net do you have so you can allow to load 90 MB every time.

Click quote>>copy all 44 links>>Paste to jDownloader>> check Size>>Size=90.10MB.

Nice way of saying "fck you guys you will be loading 90Mb every time and i dont give a fck"

Yep, I pretty much am. My internet? I'm on a 20mb line, and it takes no more than 10 seconds to load up the whole page.

Quote from 5haz :Why don't you shut up and learn to be patient.

This. I think it is quite pathetic that you guys are moaning over having to wait 1 minute (Even though this is most likely an over exaggerated figure!) for a thread which has taken away more than 100 times that.
Quote from amp88 :On 50 posts per page this page (page 72) is now about 97.5MB.

downloading all at once will take me 7 seconds.
im fine with it

btw...this page has no pics on it
let me change that...

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :This. I think it is quite pathetic that you guys are moaning over having to wait 1 minute (Even though this is most likely an over exaggerated figure!) for a thread which has taken away more than 100 times that.

It took a minute for it to load for me too, do you hear me complaining?

And the laughs were worth it, saved quite a few of them.
IMO it's not about how long it takes to load it, it's about how much data it uses. Not everyone has unlimited plans and this is supposed to be the funny pictures thread. I appreciate that an animated GIF could be classified as a picture, but the length some of those are they should be in the Hilarious Videos thread.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG