The online racing simulator
Well there you have it. November 2nd.

Redbull to be included apparently.
I actually thought the part with the blue Evo and red STI on the TG track was a Top Gear episode. So damn realistic!

Roll on november!
HD quality

Even the shot at the start with the building, shows a cloudy sky that turns into a clear night time sky with stars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmfBf_sAz5Y
Fantastic trailer, they nailed the Top Gear atmosphere I don't understand the Red Bull part and involvment
you can download it from the main site now - 123mb
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d9380.html

Collectors edition has some extra goodies, might be worth my while to get it me thinks

- Sylish, premium packaging,
- exclusive 1:43 scale diecast Nissan GT-R Spec V,
- an in-depth 300-page car guide,
- a GT-branded key chain,
- a voucher for five DLC cars ("regular" cars only with special livery and extra exclusive performance parts)
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Nissan GT-R GT500, McLaren F1 etc
- a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Worth buying it for the 300-page car guide and the model GT-R alone, imo. Defo going to get it
hardcore car pr0n. I'm trying to figure out what kind of TV to buy... Hopefully some decently priced LED HDTVs will be out by then.
Roll on Nov 2nd then, or rather, I'll take up my time doing something else and I won't hold my breath.
Who cares really? Do what you want. That release date was for North America, nothing confirmed for Europe or the UK as far as I was aware.
I hope they get the race cars pace right this time, the super GT/JGTC cars were way slower then there real pace on GT4(im playing it now so i just thought to post it lol).
if you are all talking about cheats still...forget about b-spec...theres autopilot in that disk you are talking about

so i had all that money, beat all the long boring races with autopilot and ai dont move, all gold licenses, and with all that money i bought a fleet of like 200 identical Honda Beat's
Wonder no more about the Premium tag

http://nzgamer.com/ps3/preview ... an-turismo-5-eyes-on.html

Quote :Thanks to SCEE, NZGamer.com was part of an intimate gathering of journos for a special close-up look at Gran Turismo 5 at E3 earlier today. Kazunori Yumaochi, the creator of Gran Turismo, was on hand to take us through the finer details of Polyphony's upcoming masterpiece

As Kazunori began speaking, aided by a translator, we learnt that Gran Turismo 5 would have over 1000 cars in its tally. Over 800 of which fall into the standard cars list, offering casual through to sports car models, many of which make a welcome return from previous GT games. The other 200+ are premium model cars, each one beautifully recreated from the engine outwards to satisfy any petrol-head

Although all of the cars are perfectly modelled, the premium cars offer little extra touches of detail that the standard cars don't. For example, only the premium cars have fully recreated interiors and the standard cars aren't designed to take structural damage in crashes. Asking why this was the case, Kazunori honestly replied that it was simply down to the painstaking amounts of time it takes to re-create them all. When you see the level of detail, it's amazing they were able to do even 200 of them.

Whats the fun of playing a game like GT where you just earn money for free? I thought that was the whole enjoyment of driving in a crappy old car that you bought used and slowly tuning it up

Even if its the release date for North America, if its signifigently different to UK then I'll just import it from there

E- It seems quite poor if only 200 cars have full interiors, anyone know if every car will have an interior view, maybe such as the GT PSP one where its just black with gauges??
So it seems there is no real release for Europe yet, Gran Turismo 5 is due out for PS3 on 2nd November in the US and just plain "November" in Europe.

I really hope it comes out this time
Quote from lukelfs :So it seems there is no real release for Europe yet, Gran Turismo 5 is due out for PS3 on 2nd November in the US and just plain "November" in Europe.

I really hope it comes out this time

i've never understood, are ps3 disks region free or what?
Looks like cars can roll!!!
Now, you do know those are just from pre-rendered clips?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG