The online racing simulator
Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
Guys... You're talking about 2 different pics.
Oops meant picture 5 btw
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
No he didnt.

This is what he was talking about.
Quote from TheAdmiester :Two Vettes, an R8, a Golf, 996 Carrera, and two other cars that are too far away to tell.

Theres a German guy here on the forum who has two Vettes like that in his family. Forget his name tho.
Quote from BlueFlame :Theres a German guy here on the forum who has two Vettes like that in his family. Forget his name tho.

No, the ones in the pic are both Z06's and the german guy has a Z06 and a C6 in orange and yellow.
opel manta 400
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Bump.
Just spotted a 458.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
damn that looks extremely sexy
I disagree, like most Ferrari's it looks ugly. 250 GTO, 308 and 288 are the only Ferrari's worth looking at.
-
(Stalwart) DELETED by Stalwart
I'd rather drive that Opel.
Quote from BlueFlame :I disagree, like most Ferrari's it looks ugly. 250 GTO, 308 and 288 are the only Ferrari's worth looking at.

After having seen the 458 in TG I would've agreed. But much like the Porsche Panamera, it looks awesome in real life, as I've seen my first 458 IRL yesterday.
Another bump.
Lotus 7, GT-R R35, 2 Sciroccos, Caparo T1, Megane Coupe and what looks like an E30 and a 1 series.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Quote from TheAdmiester :Another bump.
Lotus 7, GT-R R35, 2 Sciroccos, Caparo T1, Megane Coupe and what looks like an E30 and a 1 series.

Is there a fire truck on right now?
the caparo t1 sounds beastly in real life it is so loud
looks like they leave the ticket machine on 24/7. Its glowing in the dark like an alien spaceship. Waste of electricity if you ask me.
going to the ring this saturday
look out for a black e36 320i with belgian plates around 1-2pm
That's really cool I hope he succeeds. Driving the 'ring in our own cars has always been out of reach for Americans. I hope the state government doesn't shoot it down based on the high number of deaths each year on the 'ring, as a re-creation could be built with more and larger runoff areas and as a rule require helmets to be worn. (not sure why helmets aren't required anyway)
Quote from flymike91 :That's really cool I hope he succeeds. Driving the 'ring in our own cars has always been out of reach for Americans. I hope the state government doesn't shoot it down based on the high number of deaths each year on the 'ring, as a re-creation could be built with more and larger runoff areas and as a rule require helmets to be worn. (not sure why helmets aren't required anyway)

because officially its still a toll road. They do exploit some german traffic laws their.

still haven't been at the Ring myself yet started to drive down once, but found out halfway into the journey that it was closed due to snow
Quote from flymike91 :That's really cool I hope he succeeds. Driving the 'ring in our own cars has always been out of reach for Americans. I hope the state government doesn't shoot it down based on the high number of deaths each year on the 'ring, as a re-creation could be built with more and larger runoff areas and as a rule require helmets to be worn. (not sure why helmets aren't required anyway)

Boooring

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG