The online racing simulator
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much..
(92 posts, started )
Quote from MAGGOT :At some point I will be aswell... but I don't know when that will be. Most Likely one of those plans you'll follow through on 'soon.'

Knowing me, I'll buy the seat and the materials to create it, and just never put them together. I have a cupboard full of started projects and hobbies, that I never finished. I started building model vehicles, I have a box full of kits, only one got started, and is yet to be finished.

I suck at hobbies.
LOL I'm in the same boat myself... Except I have 3 boxes full of model cars. and two more kits that won't fit in the boxes.
Quote from zeugnimod :There doesnt seem to be many fans here.

A thread about football becomes a discussion about NASCAR.

heheh, the football fans got scared off by all the guys moaning about the hooligan thing.

i think sky one are doing a girlie movies thing during the world cup for those who dont want to watch the football. so you can all watch some of that instead. lol
Nah, I'll stick to the 24 hours of LeMans thanks
Quote from MAGGOT :LOL I'm in the same boat myself... Except I have 3 boxes full of model cars. and two more kits that won't fit in the boxes.

Heh, must be a Canadian thing ;p

[note: No, I'm not Canadian, just a Canada fanboy]

Quote from richy :heheh, the football fans got scared off by all the guys moaning about the hooligan thing.

i think sky one are doing a girlie movies thing during the world cup for those who dont want to watch the football. so you can all watch some of that instead. lol

You know, I'd rather watch girlie movies then football. I only care about 2 matches, and that's only if England are in them. The semi and the final, anything else is just wasted airtime which could be better filled with something else.
I've seen top gear. Brazil won the world cup. 4-3 if I remember correctly.
Cant stand football, ill watch the England games, but other than that ill be on the PC probably due to nothig on TV. No top gear for 5 weeks and id imagine no Doctor Who either, so thats all the stuff i watch on TV not on.

ROll on LFS
Like a lot of ppl I'll only watch or videotape the matches that the aussies are playing, I love soccer and think AFL, Rugby Union, Rugby League sucks big time! But I'm not that mad that I'll sit in front of the tube watching every world cup soccer game etc

There's more to life,
lfs,
More lfs,
lfs endurance racing,
lfs AI crashing,
lfs skinning etc did I say kinda I like lfs

Cheers ShannonN
Quote from Stellios : and id imagine no Doctor Who either, so thats all the stuff i watch on TV not on.

ROll on LFS

Dr Who has been a mainstay for 30 plus years! I still think Tom Baker & Lizzie Sladen were the best Dr/Companion combination ever

ShannonN
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Heh, must be a Canadian thing ;p

[note: No, I'm not Canadian, just a Canada fanboy]

Well.. My dad has about 25 boxes full of unfinished/not started models. Some pretty old stuff too, and some pretty rare/expensive stuff aswell. We canucks are a crazy bunch...
I have to say, when i see an England Flag on a car (I don't mind so much when there is one in a house etc) It makes me feel like i want to rip it off, and the strips on the side of most vans that i see... Yuck!!!
Quote from MAGGOT :Well.. My dad has about 25 boxes full of unfinished/not started models. Some pretty old stuff too, and some pretty rare/expensive stuff aswell. We canucks are a crazy bunch...

I have a shelf on the wall in view from my PC. 15 models still in the boxes. Though, I do have some of them done. 1970 Boss 427 Mustang, 1969 Chevy Chevelle, and I think the rest are in various stages of very fine detailed painting. Mostly the engines are painted in detail and assembled, but that's about it. Lost the time after the kids came.

Other unfinished projects are, the garage workbench/cabinet project, trimwork in the bathroom (first project after buying the house 5 years ago), basement partitioned and waiting for electrical wiring/drywall, Some shelving and woodworking cabinets in the garage, stereo system in the truck, some fabrication work on the bike, PC 3 pedals and H-shifter designed but never built, etc...
Heh, I've been meaning to have shelving put up around my room for the last 15 years. We have the shelves, and I'm using one now to extend my desk (plus it makes it easier for me to clamp my wheel to it), just never get round to sticking them to the walls.
Personaly; NON. - I hate football. -and therefore never watch it.

oh my ****ing god i am really embarassed to be polish. how the hell could they play such a **** tonight??? :'-( WUUUHUUUHUUUU i am so dissapointed
3 days of World Cup, normal flight (haven't encountered it a lot, so it didn't bother me ). Watched historic review of Formula 1 of 1977 right at the time when there was British Gp. What a year, what races! Enjoyed the comments of Andrei Larinin, the editor of Russian F1 Racing journal, a well-informed person. Watching those races of the past, I seem to prove and assure myself in the idea that the real racing was that time, not now. In general, the objects of the 1970-s culture (that I can see now) seem more futuristic than nowadays. Futurism was fashionable then.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much..
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG