The online racing simulator
BBC reporting Webber will take a five place grid drop for a gearbox change.
#77 - JCTK
Quote from BenjiMC :According to gary paffet or nick heidfield(during one of the practice sessions) running the extra 3-10 kg of fuel or whatever doesn't really make that much of difference but i do understand the point of everyone doing it, i just don't think they will all do it. After all lewis ran out on the back straight so it was just a minor mis calculation more than anything. Not so on purpose as you're making out amp.

BTW, 5haz, it's not a good look

but it only "ran out" on the back straight after Lewis cruised very slowly on the in lap, which was basically not allowed, and ultimately the reason of the 10k fine.
#78 - JCTK
Quote from amp88 :BBC reporting Webber will take a five place grid drop for a gearbox change.

what a way to avoid another crash between the RBs. I was hoping for carnage between these two at the first corners.
Anyone seen any streams passing through the neighborhood lately?
Jonathan Legard is REALLY annoying. he seriously won't shut the heck up. and he is always talking rubbish and state the obvious. AND he never let Martin speaks.
Mark Webber got a grid slot penalty for a gearbox change, he starts at 7th.
#83 - JCTK
Jensen was doing a good job for Lewis, but his tyres are destroyed~!!
Button changes to hard compound tyres.

Lewis is holding on!!
#85 - 5haz
That'll be another penalty for Lewis due to excessive safety regulations.
#86 - JCTK
Quote from 5haz :That'll be another penalty for Lewis.

no he most probably won't be penalised.

When Lewis' lollipop was lifted, Alonso was still in his pit box just starting to accelerate away.
#87 - aoun
Quote from JCTK :no he most probably won't be penalised.

When Lewis' lollipop was lifted, Alonso was still in his pit box just starting to accelerate away.

True, but knowing Lewis' luck, he'l cop something.
#88 - 5haz
Quote from JCTK :no he most probably won't be penalised.

Oh he will, simply because he is Lewis Hamilton the trouble magnet. Then there will be a three week repeating argument about it afterwards.

Schumacher's taking his frustration out on others, not for the first time.
#89 - aoun
Quote from 5haz :Oh he will, simply because he is Lewis Hamilton the trouble magnet. Then there will be a three week repeating argument about it afterwards.

You can see into the future.
Buemi leads!!
Nice driving from Buemi. Go Hamilton!
#92 - 5haz
Quote from aoun :You can see into the future.

In the words of Trent Reznor "I believe I can see the future, 'cos I repeat the same routine".

Looks like this may have worked for Mclaren for now.

The officials will wait for to see if Hamilton wins the race before they slap him with a penalty.
#93 - JCTK
the 2nd time Alonso got passed round the outside going into the final chicane in Canada.

the last time~? when Alonso was in a McLaren, got passed by Sato in the Super Aguri, in pretty much the same fashion.

I have a feeling this might be at least a 3 stop race. The hard tyres weren't lasting more than 15 laps~?!
Quote from JCTK :I have a feeling this might be at least a 3 stop race. The hard tyres weren't lasting more than 15 laps~?!

That's what they're saying on the BBC feed.
#95 - JCTK
Quote from DarkTimes :That's what they're saying on the BBC feed.

just that I don't get BBC coverage...
Sneaky Hammy, defending position then going into pits so Alonso takes corner inside lol .
Pretty sick race so far.
#98 - JCTK
Lets hope they won't bring out the safety car for debris on track again. XD
it looks pretty dirty at the braking zone for the final chicane.

40 laps to go, my money is on the leading cars needing another two pit stops.
#99 - 5haz
F1 drivers asking their team how to go about driving?

Great race.
Button passes Alonso, woo!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG