The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 13 (Special Offer Included!)
Righto:

Session 12 will be held on Saturday, 12 June 2010. It'll be a qualifying and race.

Qualifying will start at 13:00 (09:00 East Coast USA time)
Race will start no later than 14:00 UTC (10:00 East Coast USA Time). I predict it will actually start around 13:45 (09:45). Race will be 50+2 laps. Cloudy Morning, No Wind. No pitstops required.

The Special Offer:

All drivers in attendace will be given double credt on the following conditions (high importance underlined, super importance underlined and bolded and italicized) :

- They commit no procedural or technical infringements throughout the session.
- They are not the cause of any incidents
- They finish the race no more than 1 lap down.
- The session must run from start to finish without a safety car deployment.
- The start may be waved off once without harm. If there is a second wave-off of the start, then the double credit offer is rendered invalid.

Official Session Replays (7z)
Hoping to be in attendance.
I will turn up if life or time permits, i would like to though.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Session start has been delayed to 14:00 UTC to get a) more racers and b) move it from the start of le mans 24 hours. Enjoy the first bit of Le Mans, then get to this session :P
Im very surprised that ive been taken out by an FM racer, i just hope that it wont happen in the the official race.
Whatever happened has gone and ive got chit to worry about caus i was clean all the way and haven t caused any incident or crash.

Pls guys we racing togerther for the all race and we racing against eachother at the last lap on Oval, ofc without crashing eachother.
That s what i thought Oval racing was.
Tell me if im wrong on this one.

Can you post the replay pls Deko, thx
It was a fairly eventful race, i was shattered when the yellow came out though. I also witnessed some fairly questionable driving....

Also Fras very admirable thing you did at the end coming back for Meyers. I didnt want to get in the way but unfortunately i did, my bad.
Tim,nice job there,was nice to work with you most of the race time.
Sorry Lims, but there was nothing I could do. Had to leave some space on the inside as one of the FM guys was trying to pass me... and you just happened to be there on the outside.
Quote from CARRERA GT :Im very surprised that ive been taken out by an FM racer, i just hope that it wont happen in the the official race.
Whatever happened has gone and ive got chit to worry about caus i was clean all the way and haven t caused any incident or crash.

Pls guys we racing togerther for the all race and we racing against eachother at the last lap on Oval, ofc without crashing eachother.

Yeah you've been really good Chebbi, but to be honest, you hit him. You can assume he should have been lower, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know that he wasn't.
Don't get discouraged.
Replays in OP :o
Quote from z-ro 8 :Yeah you've been really good Chebbi, but to be honest, you hit him. You can assume he should have been lower, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know that he wasn't.
Don't get discouraged.

Pls don t tell me ive hit him, he had enough space in the inside, anyway im not here to argue, tbh i don t give a damm, i just hope i will be qualify and finish the 500 official race.

Thx for the apologie Liane, don t worry it s all good, im not blaming you or nobody, and btw i really enjoyed drafting with you, good racing from u has always.
#14 - CSF
Quote from CARRERA GT :Im very surprised that ive been taken out by an FM racer, i just hope that it wont happen in the the official race.

On account of LFSCART...

Ahahahahahaahhaahahah.

EDIT:

AHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA epic I'm sorry for this original post as I've seen the replay and you going out of sim... That couldn't have happened at a worse time!
I think there is a difference, very big difference, between "taken out by FM" and "I ended up out of the race and the contact was between my car and a car that is FM".

If you wanted a big argument I could go on and on about how I don't regard the incident as my fault. However you have said you don't really want to get into anything, and that's cool.

All I will say is that I would have been more than happy to draft with you for the remaining laps. I didn't deliberately set out to cause you to not be in the race any more. I wasn't hugging the apex but at the same time I was by no means high.

I wish you all the best for any more practice sessions you take part in and hope you are successful in qualifying.
I think next practice session i will put the right amount of fuel in the car, so i dont get stuck behind the Brazilian wall
Quote from SmegFirk :I think there is a difference, very big difference, between "taken out by FM" and "I ended up out of the race and the contact was between my car and a car that is FM".

If you wanted a big argument I could go on and on about how I don't regard the incident as my fault. However you have said you don't really want to get into anything, and that's cool.

All I will say is that I would have been more than happy to draft with you for the remaining laps. I didn't deliberately set out to cause you to not be in the race any more. I wasn't hugging the apex but at the same time I was by no means high.

I wish you all the best for any more practice sessions you take part in and hope you are successful in qualifying.

My apology for accusing you of taking me out. I beleive it was an racing incident and no one is to blame.
Also thx for for urr positif respond. I also wanted to keep drafting with you all the way knowing that u are a good draffter.
Anyway, i didn t mean to accuse you or smt, i was just surprised that wev e been drafting quite well for many laps and i never through that we would of made contact.
Ive got no bad feelings with you and im sure will have some good racing in the future, thx for wishing me good luck and also good luck to u to for the future races.

Quote from CSF :On account of LFSCART...

Ahahahahahaahhaahahah.

EDIT:

AHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA epic I'm sorry for this original post as I've seen the replay and you going out of sim... That couldn't have happened at a worse time!

You said it.
I probably format my PC, othervise it will happen in every race, and has you know im crying right now and i want to shoot my damm PC

Pls m8 don t take the miky or ill shoot my self, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bangggg, im dead, plsss help meeeee

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG